Well that went well...........NOT

Clary POV.

"Clary," Jace said with a wicked grin,"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare", I said.What could possibly go wrong? He wouldn't' try anything to stupid. Right?
"I dare you to go to Central Park and kiss the first thing or person you see",Jace said ,laughing.
I knew this wasn't going to be good.
>>>>>>>>Time laps :Central Park
Clary POV.
We got there and then Alec placed his hands over my eyes. He led me around for a little while and then let go and told me to finish the dare. Oh, no,no,no, no, no! There's no way. When I'm finished with them they will be begging for mercy, although I bet this wasn't Jace's idea considering the fact that I'm staring at a DUCK!
A few feet away I heard Simon chanting: " Quack, Quack, pucker up, time for you to kiss that duck!"
Alec and then Magnus joined in on the chant. Isabelle laughed for a couple of minutes and then she also was chanting. Ugh! How do you even go about kissing a duck?!? They don't have lips! Oh well. Here I go.
Jace POV.
Ha Ha. This is gonna be hilarious. What are the blood sucker,Izzy, and Alec, all chanting about? Something about a duck? Wait what!!! A DUCK! Where!
I looked over at Clary. Sure enough there was one of those little bastards near Clary.
I shouted as loud as I could,"Clary! Hold on, I'm coming to rescue you!
I grabbed a seraph blade from by belt,"Gabriel", I whispered as I started running to save my beautiful Clary.
Clary POV.
" Well duck, I guess I. Have to kiss you now sooo, ya here it goes," I said as I began to go in for the kiss.
"Clary! No, stay back!" I looked up and saw Jace running towards me with a seraph blade drawn and a look of sheer hate on his face.
"Jace, what-----"
He wasn't listening. He was to busy calling the duck I was a holding a parade of unprintable words. I dropped the duck. Jace moved toward it like I've seen him do when he is fighting off a demon.
"Not today Mr. Duck." Jace said . " And not tomorrow either," he added hastily," In fact, why dont you and all of your little ducky friends stay away from me and my girlfriend!" He took a step forward and the duck took off into the sky as quickly as his wings would allow. I have to admit, I find it adorable that he's afraid of ducks. I also like it when he tries to protect me, it's just another thing that proves he loves me.
"Do you really think all that?" It was Jace. He was walking towards me and smiling.
Darn! I was thinking out loud. I hate it when that happens. Oh well.
I shrugged," Ya, I do. But those are just a few of the things I find adorable about you.
"I like it when you dissappear into your head, you get the cutest looks on your face,"Jace said as he put his arms around me.
I blushed. Do I really do that, dissapear into my head,Huh? Guess I never really thought about it.
"I also think your cute when your blushing," he said.
He kissed me. I leaned into him and kissed him back.
" Are you OK?", I asked as I pulled back from the kiss."I mean with the whole duck incident."
"You're worth it," Jace said.
"Alright you two," It was Magnus. He was standing with the others."Enough with the romance.Let's he back to my place and continue the game."
I wonder how long they've been watching?
"How long have you all been standing there?" Jace said right as I was thinking those very words.
It was Simon who spoke,"Long enough to be officially scarred for the rest of our lives."
Jace smirked and moved the collar of his shirt to reveal the scar he had gotten when Simon bit him.
Simon stuck his tounge out and made a nasty looking face.
"By the angel you two, cut it out." Ale said addressing Simon and Jace. He and Magnus turned to go back to Magnus's loft. Jace, Simon, Izzy and I all hurried after them.