Drum Roll Please

Alec POV

"Well the results for the parabai showdown are in....."  Izzy said looking down at a mess of tally marks," Alec won."

"Ha!" Jace jumped up and pointed his finger at Will," I win, Gramps."

"I want a rematch," Now Will was pointing his finger to," I bet Jace cheated."

"For goodness sake, Will," Tessa looked annoyed," It was just a stupid game, just because Johnathon won doesn't really mean he's the better Herondale."

Jem shook his head then bowed," My deepest apologies."

Clary stood up," Okay, okay, it's over. Will, stop sulking and Jace, calm down about your victory."

"Yeah," Izzy said," Can we please move on?"

The room was filled with mumbled yeahs and the sound of everyone finding their seats again.

Clary sat down next to Jace again and he nervously put his arm around her," Are you mad at me?"

She leaned into him," No, you just got excited. I'm not mad."

"So who's turn is it anyways?" Magnus asked.

Important, please read:

Okay, so school will be starting for me again very soon so I'm going to try and finish up the requests I haven't done yet and then after that my update schedule will be changing quite a bit. Watch my message board for information about that. Congrats to Jace and Alec by the way. Thank you for reading.