The Time Has Come

This was requested by Malec10101 thank you for requesting.

Clary POV.

I was still breathing hard when we had all settled back into our seats. Jace refused to let go of my hand and I really appreciated that, I was still so scared. 

"Alright, Simon," Jace's tone was acid, "I think it's time you pay your dues."

Simon nodded slowly, already accepting whatever horrible thing Jace had in store for him. Simon looked sorry for what he had done, any hint of humor at the dare was gone from him. I felt nervous for him. I was kind of afraid of what Jace would do to Simon, he looked livid; but on the other hand, Simon kind of deserved it.

Jace squeezed my hand, "Tell your parents you're a vampire."

Simon made a choking noise, "You can't be serious. Clary and I talked about this once and there's just no way that I could do that. Jace, please."

I looked up at Jace in complete shock, almost not believing what my ears were telling my brain I had heard.

"Oh? But it's completely okay for you to bring the most traumatic people back here," Jace's eyes were dark, "And scare us all half to death? After what you did to us, to Clary, I'm being nice."

Simon was quiet. He closed his eyes and nodded slowly, "Is it alright if I do it over the phone?"

"No, you-" Jace started.

Issabelle interrupted him, "It's fine, just hurry up and do it, Simon."

Simon took his phone from his pocket and dialed in his parents number. The phone rang, once, twice, three times.

"Hello?" Simon's mom's voice came across the line and Simon put the call on speaker.

He swallowed, "Hi, mom, is dad there? What about Becca?"

"Here!" Rebecca chimed, "Dad is here too."

"Good," Simon laughed once, " Hey, uh, I have to tell you all something. It might be hard to understand and it'll take some time and I might even have to-"

"Simon Lewis, what in the world is going on here?" Simon's dad sounded stern but at the same time he sounded worried.

"I...." Simon was shaking, "I'm...." His phone fell from his hand to the floor with a dull thud. Simon heaved with sobs, shaking and sweating.

"Oh by the angel," Issbabelle was by his side in an instant, "Just hang up, Simon, you can say it was a joke later." She hung up the phone for him.

Jace's glare was boring into the wall above Simon's head. He didn't look angry, he looked more broken.

"I'm sorry," He whispered," I just felt so.....angry."

I reached up to touch his cheek, "I understand."

The tension is real right now. If you have a request for a dare or a truth leave it in the comments below or send me a message. Thank you so much reading this.