I Didn't Know You're Eyes Were Green, Green With Jealousy

Requested by Charlottewith15 Thank You for your patience. :) :) :)

Issabelle POV.

"Why don't you go, Issabelle," Magnus said, his arm still around Alec," It hasn't been your turn in awhile."

I smiled. It was about time it was my turn.

"Clary, do you remember the dare at Taki's with the mermaid costume?" I asked.

Jace grimaced. Obviously he remembered.

Clary laughed," Of course I do."

"Then do you also remember the cute werewolf waitor that passed by a few times?" I grinned.

She grinned back," Of course I do."

"I dare you to wear an outfit of my choice to Taki's and try to get his attention," I said.

"Deal!" Clary half squeeled.

"Why are you so excited?" Jace sounded like an overprotective dad.

"You're cute when you're jealous," Was all Clary said then she got up and we left to get her changed.

Clary POV.

Taki's was as busy as it had been hours ago when we dragged Jace here in a mermaid costume. I scanned the mix of waitors and guests for wolf boy. Thankfully he was still here. I requested him as my waitor as I was lead to my table. Jace, Issabelle, and the others were at the table across from me.

"Do you know what you'd like to drink?" Wolf boy asked.

"Water," I smiled at him," Has anyone ever told you you have the cutest nose and biggest puppy eyes?"

He cocked his head to the side," Wow, you really do need some water, you're quite thirsty."

I heard Simon oooo. I didn't blame him, that was some top level savagery. I didn't blame wolf boy either.

When he came back with my water I tried again.

"I can't seem to find what I want on the menu," I pretended to scan the menu.

"Well what exactly are you looking for, ma'am?" It was an impressive show of politeness after he burned me so badly.

I looked him straight in the eye," I'm looking for a hot boyfriend."

Jace made a  pained choking noise and glared at me.

Wolf boy growled low in his throat," Look, I'm not into Shadowhunters, especially ones like you, so you have two minutes to leave this restaurant before I kick you out myself."

"Thanks," I whispered and left the restaurant as fast as I could. When I got outside Jace was bent over laughing.

"What?" I asked annoyed," He almost killed me in there."

"That's what you get, Fray," Jace was laughing even harder," Never try to make me jealous again."

Thank You Hehe, I'm always taking requests, just send me a message or leave a comment on one of my stories. Let me know if you guys would be interested in a Q&A too. Byeee