still believing

Pov : Junaïd Khan

I woke up and  saw that girl , Naeesah , sleeping infront of me.
I missed her for the past year and still can't believe she is here back to our routine that we used to had.

I didn't want to wake her up. She was so in peace as if she slept for the first time and i realized I still didn't asked her to tell me about what happened.
I will wait her to be ready i won't ask her cause i don't want her to lose her smile.
That beautiful smile.

Maybe I wasn't that perfect guy, that I had bad habit, such as , alchol and dancing till a.m. , but I know that inside me I had so much love for her  that she couldn't imagine.

I lived with her ghost the past year, I am not kidding , i seriously talked alone as if she was here with me every day and it was so realistic that people thought I was in teraphy , but my dad ,mum ,brother knew I was missing her. I still remeber  when they caught me smiling , that smiling , while having dinner and they knew why, and usually if she was another girl , a pick up girl, I would never act like this. It was her and that was enough  to make me do everything for her.

"Junaid , wake up you are going with your father he will drop you at work" my mum , Zarine , yelled as she used to do when she is impatient.

She is the classic muslim mother outside, but inside she is the best friend a son can have and she has a big heart. While having breakfast I always had that way to look her like when i was a kid , I look at her as if she is a superheroine. Even if she was still sleepy , her tall body wraped with a long kaftan was racing here and there to give me my lunch and indian snacks sych as samoosa and pakora. Her dark brown hair were tied in a high chignon her olive skin still wet for the fast shower her hazel eyes were happy to see me as if she needed to see someone to breath for a second. I took her cup of tea on the table and gave it to her , silently asking her to sit down and breathe. 

"Are you ready for a new day hoping that your hard work will give it fruits?" she asked knowing that in Mauritius art like haircolorist and hairstylist are seen as something cheap,

"If Allah wants , it will all go for the best , Maa" ,

"You should go abroad and you know that, you have no girl and you have to focus on you before getting married. I don't believe to others when they say that you are not made for wedding , when you know that you are made for wedding and more of that ", she always wanted me to go in Canada or England , she wanted me to build my life abroad and I don't blame her. 

"Don't worry, I am here and I will make you proud" i said smiling to her before giving her a forhead kiss and get up.

I brushed my green  hair and styled them with gel and put on my uniform, took my bag and reached my dad's mini van.

" Assalamualaykum , Naid" he said with a sleepy smile.

Khalil , my father, he is a driver for school and shops , he may not talk much but his silence is enough 

" Walaykumassalam, Pa " ,
"Late night talk with someone" ,
I seriously blushed behind my black hoodie's cap on my head ,
"Nop " i lied even if dad know's me better that anyone else,
"How is work going? " ,
"Not bad just clients are not easy to handle sometimes. You know big personalities come there and is hard " i asnwer before he board to take the first staff of a shop leaving me the time to put earphones on.
There is one rule with dad : when staff is on board we don't talk to each other due that the girls are gossipgirls and this is equal to big problems.

My dad was that friendly mix to a strict attitude that made him unique. He was kinda tall , standard, black hair and dark brown eyes , skin as milk chocolate and for his 50 years he looked still young and fit. He dropped me at work with a side smile and I answered with an eyeclick

"Hey , bro, why do you have that face?" Altaaf , my best friend asked

"Naeesah",

"Oh are you serious?",

"We talked yesterday" ,

"And? Did you tell her?"

He was the only one to know. He knew since i saw her pic the first time i had a crush. That is why i always respected her and never treated her as other girls that wanted to stay with me only because of my "bad guy" vibes.
He knew that even when he flirted with her i wanted to be at his place because she had that side , that plus that other girls don't have.
Am I being too romantic? Maybe. Believe me when i say this part of me no one knows : romantic guy. 
Come on i have a reputation and this part makes me weak.

" No. I can't and you know why. I still have to change to stop some habits just to be perfect for her. Look at her she started to wear hijab. Like come on how can i compete with this?" I said insicure of my self
"She already told you what she likes about you once remember but you both brozoned each other , Remember?" ,
"When we started to talk there wasn't the sleep together vibes , bro , it was something else" ,
"Then write it down" ,
I seriously looked at him with confused eyes cause he laughed out loud ,
" I mean buy a diary and write down what you feel for her until yoy feel ready enough to tell her your feelings , and even after that , keep writing " he explained and it wasn't a bad idea.

I worked at Emerald Park near Trianon Mall so When i finished work i passed there l to buy a notebook and a pen and went to take my bus thinking to how to start to write.
It was the first time i didn't know what to write cause it was the first time i wasn't flirting , my heart was speaking after years of silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys also this part is updated with corrections.