Soul Talks

POV: Naeesah Khan 

My eyes were running on every shade , every snap of brush I did on that canva and i got so emotional. 

When soul talks is something different , is somenthing that touches my heart so much cause you are naked on a piece of tissue.

"Soul talking?Who is he" my mum asked. My mum was from Mauritius, and used to wake up super early and get ready with a perfect brushing and a perfect make up, even she didn't need that.

She was five feet tall and with long brown hair , her lips thin painted with a purple lipstick from MAC  cosmetics , and her  dark brown eyes  with a touch of black , and long lashes , white skin and an awesome smile.

"Yes , mum , maybe the one " ,

"well , you should post it on your social media , what do you think so ?" , 

" Don't you think is too intimate " ,

" No, i think is perfect , my little princess"

I guess she was right , mums are always right i guess. She closed the door slowly behind her back and left me alone with my thoughts . Will Junaid accept me for this piece of me , for how much psichologically affected , will he accept me for that ?

The girl she used to know , the one that was always joking and smiling was partly dead , i don't know if he would like me for this, so i decided to , yes , to talk but with distance just to don't feel so much pain when he will refuse me.

I went in the kitchen to drink my mum's delicious cardamom tea with brownies that she cooked yesterday, switched on the tv and scrolled on netflix to see if the new season of stranger things was out cause i waited a while and i was curious.

My phone rang and i saw his name. "Be strong and do not answer "

It stoped and i wasn't nervous anymore, but it strated to ring again and i was like "Are you kidding ?" 

It keep ringing again and again for like four times and my heart took control and I  answered ,and my heart lost a beat when i heared him crying .

It was the first time i heard his pain , my heart was breaking inside.

"Hey "i just said cause it was so heartbreaking to hear him like that ,

"Shhh please i just want to lay down and hear you breath to calm down , i don't want to talk 

just silence. Is it possible ?" he asked and in that moment is like i saw him on his knees in supplication , 

"silently talking" i said 

"Yes, silently talking " he said with a soft laugh.

I switched the tv of and went in my room and lay on my bed , dropped the phone beside me and calmed him with my breath even if we were far away from each other.