Something new

POV : Qadira Khan 

I woke up in the middle of the night on the sofa with a small blanket covering me and the light of the chimney warming me up , 

"Meow" , i looked down and saw my little one with no name  looking at me as if he was hungry but i didn't know how to feed him he had a so small mouth.

I had to wake up my dad cause he alreeady had a cat , so i went upstairs to his room smiling a little bit with my little cat.

"I can't do that yet , i have to protect her , why you don't understand that?" , in that moment i heard him talking i freeze and didn't know who was that person and what my dad was talking about in that moment. Who he was trying to protect and why? 

Slowly i walked back downstairs to don't let him know i heard him. I try to manage my self to give my little cat to eat. Dad told me that tomorrow we will bring him to the veterinanian for a check up. 

My mind was still thinking to what dad said , and i couldn't sleep  so , while my cat was sleeping i took my mum's diary and sit infront of the chimney , and with its soft light i start reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV : Naeesah Khan 

A month passed from that moment he cried with me and i felt as if we got closer than before.

He never told me why he cried and without questions from me he said that he will explain me one day when he won't feel pain about it , and i gave him time , how much he will take is up to him , cause i don't want to force him to tell me what happened.

"Hey Hazela  how are you "  he wrote , 

He calls me hazela only because i called him hazel eyes and he love that so much that he gave me this name , and this doesn't give me only shivers but it makes me blush like hell. If my skin was darker it would't be a problem but i am white like a mozzarella and have pink cheecks and when i blush i become a living tomato. 

"Hey , i am fine and you , Lu" , do you know Damon Salvatore's bad boy's face  from The vampire diaries? Well , Junaid has the same one Pakistani version , and Lu stands for Lucifer ,

"Better when i talk with you , as usual , Senorita "  and this made my eyes roll for how much egocentric sometimes he was , 

"Guess what i have an exam tomorrow and i am very nervous " i wrote him.

I was at the third year of University , Sapienza univeristy in Rome , studying architecture .

To become an architect it was my biggest dream and tomorrow i had the exam of project and design and i was so nervous cause the professor didn't like me due  my hijab i guess, 

"No worries , little girl , you will make it" , 

"The professor doesn't like me due to my hijab" 

"You will see Allah will make you pass and give him such a lesson that he will never forget. Being a hijabi is a blessing don't forget that",

That was the biggest motivation . I was the only girl in architecture that was wearing the hijab and i was always nervous about it even if i guess i could make the difference in the world for this.

I smiled to that last message and sent him a heart emoji and dropped the phone on the desk and start to do a bit of revision for the speech of the project for tomorrow. This project was kinda important to me due that it consist in designing an olympic pool and i love water so much , when I am at the beach I can spend hours swimming.

2 hours later 

"Naeesah come to eat " my mum called me from the kitchen , 

"Yes Maa i am coming " i answered and get up immediately cause my mum is kinda impatient when is dinner time. 

"Hmmm it smells good Maa ", she cooked my favourite italian dish : Lasagna ,

"Your favourite with extra mozzarella and parmesan " she said after serving me my first of three slices of lasagna , 

"You are motivating me for tomorrow as usual. I love you for that " ,

"Yes of course , cause i love my daughter and i want her to get the best result. There is Tarte Tatin for dessert and .."

"Macadamia ice cream by haagen daz" we said together laughing ,

"I scream ", she started , 

"You scream ",

"We all scream for ice cream " we shouted together.

Yes we are crazy but in a nice way and i was proud about it.

After we washed the dishes we take our dessert and switched on the tv to watch "The Perfect Man " and the bell rang. 

She looked at me like "Who is at this hour?" and we both go at the door and when she oppened i felt my blood boil for how much i was angry .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey stars , who is at the door?

Why is Naeesah so anrgy?

Discover it soon <3