Run with me

POV: Qadira Khan

"Dear Diary , 

i am reading my mum's diary and there is a moment where dad cried with her on the phone when they where far from each other. 

The moment i read that moment , i hate hearing that dad felt so much pain even years ago. I stopped reading cause i could't see due to tears . I am so close to him that i hate everyone that hurts him , Dear diary." 

I took the first maple leaf and read what my mum wrote when sparkles of feelings on her heart , for him :

"Without you I am incomplete , just like winter is incomplete with snow flakes that gift children smiles of hope and happiness"

I smiled and closed my eyes  like a girl that watches a disney movie , that moment when the prince and the princess finally have their happily ever after , and the moment i opened them from my window magic snow was coming down. 

"Dad "I shouted so loud , cause i was so exited ,

"What happened , peach , is all ok ? Something hurt you?" he asked in panic while running up to me. He took my face worried and looked at me as if i was dying in his arms , 

"Dad , look outside " , he turned his face and tears shone in his eyes and a smile lighted up 

"Do you want build a snowman?" i say with a singing tone just like Anna in Frozen ,

he looked at me laughing and hugging me ,

"Let's go build your Olaf" he said taking me in his arms , and surprised i shouted 

"Uncle Maan come with us let's go build a snowman" i shouted and uncle maan was so surprised that his dark eyes was worried that i was having another mental breakdown.

As soon i saw his wet black  hair i understood he won't come outside with us and my face became sad in a fraction of a second.

"Ley come on you know she is all her mum she will force you to come out " dad said - in case you are curious like me and my mother ,  he called him Lay in honor of the 97th surah of  the Holy Qur'an , is the diminutive of laila - my dad in the midtime he took the cordless hairdryer after Uncle Maan took a plaid to cover himself in front of the chimney , dad took his head and started to dry his hair , and i was laughing for the expression Uncle Maan : annoyed. 

When dad finished , Uncle Maan looked at me and runned after me when i started shouting and laughing at the same time , dad followed him. 

I took my cap and gloves  as fast as i could and opened the door laughing , i turned around and they stopped to wear their snowshoes ,

"I am the best , you are too slow" i shouted , but i said that in a moment that wasn't approrpiate cause they just finised to tie their shoes , and i started to run in the garden where a lot of snow was already on the ground  waiting for me. Dad Jun took me in his arms and with one hand he took a ball of snow an thrown in my face. I was laughing out loud. I took just a minute to breath that just after that Uncle Maan did the same. I felt as if mum was there somehow and just this , even if not phisically , i felt happy .

I took from one side my father's hand and from the other my uncle's hand and together we started to build Olaf.

"You know why you love frozen so much ?" uncle Maan asked,

" No, i don't know ",

"I think i saw that cartoon with your mum so many times that i know it by heart" ,

the three of us turned around , two women were standing in front of me , one tall and one short.

The shorter was older with deep brown  eyes and white skin, a purple  hijab covering her head and a long  black coat due to the weather , the longer one was younger , with hazel eyes and also her a black coat  with a red hijab she has the same face than my father and i realized she was my grandma , and i smiled to her , and she smiled back , but the other woman was aquestion mark for me not as for her cause she was looking at me as if she saw a ghost. I looked at my dad confused he was in shock himself  until he realized no one was talking and i was looking at him.

Uncle Maan ran , hugging her mother and the other woman at the same time.

"Grandma" i said showing the woman with the red hijab , my dad said yes with his head slowly ,

"Her?" i asked ,

"Grandma', your mother's mum " he answered with a smile ,

i walked closer to her and smiled to her , she smiled back ,

"You can stay here and see me grow just as if i am your daughter" , she didn't answered she felt on her knees and hugged me.

I needed to make her feel part of all this, she seemed to be an outsider and i feel that I had to help her, and I did it with all my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next?

Will Junaid Khan tell to Naeesah What Happened? 

Will Naeesah be haunted by her past , will she tell Junaid?

Naeesah's Mother will help Qadira to have a connection with her mother side? 

stay tuned for the next chapter <3 

-Naeesah Khan