The unexpected

Pov : Junaid Khan 

When i started to write down all my feelings for that  day on that red diary , i realized that under that face of a flirt guy , that boy with a heart was still alive . Like how does this work sometimes , I feel in a complete new world and completely naked , I mean my heart is naked , she could kill me and I still would love her. Ya Allah listen to me , I am completely gone. 

"Dear diary , 

what is a rose without her thorns ? When i see Naeesah i see the power of a rose in her .

she surprised me so much when i saw her wearing hijab , she is more beautiful than before. Did you see her ? if only you had eyes , dear diary , i could show you her. 

I am not a fan of dark brown eyes , but hers are something different . 

Her laugh is something else , she is genuine. I know for sure that she had a bad , very bad , year , but i am happy i had the courage to make her laugh , as if she didn't laughed for ages . I don't want her to feel pain. I want her to say "I would never made it if you didn't hold my hand" just like the song that is in loop into my ears. "

I finished to write  while I was having breakfast. I read back what I wrote and I was completely lost in my words thinking if it was really me that was writing. That wasn't funny.

I keep walking with a smile on my face thinking at her , nothink could break me if not her. 

The day she left me for that guy , even if we were just friends , she was my best one and i could't spend a night without speaking to her . In that period of my life i was the worst version of me and she gave  me hope that the best of me is still here , and speaking to her helped me to find that back.

The moment she blocked me for no reason and my world broke down and I tried to reach her, but couldn't and this was eating me so much inside that I become even worse , i started to drink more and to smoke more just to help me out with the pain, or , the fact that I can't have her and knew that he wasn't good for her. Now she is here so the pain  must leave me, and the moment I heared her voice it happened.

I bought a sandwich due that i didn't have breakfast. I don't know why but at morning i can't eat.

I wait an hour or an hour and a half  before eating and that happens always when I am about to go to school.

I think that Naeesah will kill me when I won't eat at morning. 

What the hell? I want her to be my wife know? I am seriously gone.

"Hey Jun " altaaf shouted before wrapping me with his arms . He wasn't only my best friend , he was like a big brother that adviced me a lot when i lost my self years ago when my grandfather died. Altaaf is that big guy with a child side and you note it under his long beard  gray hair and 27 years .

"Hey bro , what's up" i laughed ,

"Are you down for a night at Hennesy Park Hotel ?" , we used to go there in Ebene for fashionshows and parties , and it's been a while since the last time , but i needed to have a night with him,

"Yes why not , make sure there aren't girls coming in our group",

He looked at me from my head to my shoes , and started laughing ,

"Where is Junaid the casanova , like seriously. Habibi Hijabi changed your mind?" , 

"Shut up, Altaaf " i said annoyed in the beggining , but then laughed too ,

but my smile  faded the moment my eyes looked in front of me.