Pray. Stay .

December 2023 

"Dear Hayatim , 

I want this nightmare to end and is still a miracle that they don't know where I am. I feel so guilty that I left you 2 but I had to do it 

I want to be with you more than everything else we should  try to meet each other just once , I had to leave you alone to grow up our little one. 

I had to work  to keep things normal- I know i had to kill him but i saved him due to his mother, and now he is our biggest nightmare he made our lives miserable, but  being a CIA agent has it  pros , I changed my name , so they can't track me  , we can try to meet each other. Italy this weekend? I will pay everything , leave her with Bhai Maan , we can meet but I don't want to risk her life. 

I miss you , Junaid, you protected me for the safety of our baby , I want to meet you  "

POV: Qadira Khan 

I keep reading her letter more than once , just to look for something to know where she is , even if when she writes she isn't revealing something.

I was still trying to realize that my mum is alive and she was far from me only due that terrorist , why a terrorist wants to make a person's , he doesn't know , life miserable?

I brought the letter to my heart as if I could relief my mother from pain and sadness. A mother , if she could , she would take all her children's pain , is incredible that a children doesn't havefully that power. 

"Mum where are you ? Why you are not waking me up every morning and you aren't gifting me cuddles at night to make me fall asleep" I wrote down on my diary , as if i could talk to her really.

Tears fell on my cheeks , warm as if my mum kissed my cheeks to give me reliefe , to ask me to let myself go for once.

She saved me too  and this broke my heart so much that i layed down and cried.

"Daisy?" Hamza told me while passing his hand on my head , 

I looked up and saw him in all his beauty, and simplicity , 

"Deen" i said and smiled when i saw a bowl of icecream in his hand ,

"Is that for me ?" ,

"Two children like us need energy for that big box , and then ice cream makes everything better". This made me smile cause also my mum loved icecream , and call it dna , my favourite flavour is Macadamia and i eat only Häagen-Dazs cause my father gave me the habit since I started to eat icecream.

"So I have an idea for the name " i wanted to propose, 

"Go on , Daisy" , 

"The girl who wrote on maple leaves. You know It gives me war vibes , just like in the film Pearl Harbor , but here a woman is the soldier ",

"You watched Pearl Harbor?" , 

"Yes, I love the story , even if full of clichès but Ben Affleck is Ben Affleck " and we laughed together, 

"Jokes apart, my mum saved us and sacrificed herself and we still don't know the reason , she wrote this letter to my father on maple leaves and still don't know why she used that as comunication? There is a moment that my father and her lived a happy life , pregnancy and so on , what happened ? What did bring my mother to sacrifice everything for the same person?"

"There are so many questions and I think the best way to answer them is to read or ask your father",

"He is a good liar and he would protect me always so I have to prove him that Iam able to do things by myself ".

"You must calculate there are only 3 diaries and the letters , this are the only resources we have"

He was right we must find all the hints here .

 I finished my Ice cream and we both took  back the first diary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV : Naeesah Khan 

I was on that plane. That deal still is incredible i accepted and I missed him so much already . Thinking to his voice helped me to calm down and to accept my future : keep sacrifice myself for someone I love.

Stay by Rihanna  was echoing in my ears , I am always dramatic when i love someone and with him it was another level of drama queen.

"Stop being that sad little girl" Hafsa said when she took off the left earphone. Even for 3 hours she couldn't leave me in peace.

"You forced me to leave my life for your need , it's kinda ironic if you anylise the story and that is the only funny thing about all this"

"Always a drama queen , after all you are a poet"

"A poet is a person that knows what feelings are and feeling something is a privilege that you don't have",

"Anyway we are landing in 15 minutes so you better get ready as soon we arrive in our base here in Palestine ".

My room was the first thing I saw after they took off the dark bandage from my eyes. It was huge: on the left we have a total black king size bed with big pillows and beside it a white desk with a lamp on it. On the other side of the room my white  wardrobe and the door for the bathroom. I entered it and saw a silver shower , in front of it the toilette and beside it the bidè to wash your intimate part. In parallel to the bathroom door there was the sink with a big mirror.

Being kidnapped provides vip services i see. "This is where you can rest and do revision for the future plan. We will provide you a tablet and phone only linked to CIA and to watch movies and so on. There is a garden out here where you can take fresh air. Here is your personal friend and person to practice and study , Mrs Sarah" Hafsa said , and the moment I saw Sarah I looked at Hafsa with a question mark face, 

"Why?" I asked ,

"Don't ask why " she said and she indicated the cameras with her eyes.   She is the CIA boss why she seemed so scared ? I looked at Sarah and she was rolling her finger to indicate me that she will explain me after.

What was happening suddenly? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Hafsa gave a friend to Naeesah? 

Heya stars stay tuned new part coming up on sunday