Looking for you

POV: Naeesah Khan 

If it was another girl's voice my blood wouldn't freeze , but it ws her voice : My step-sister. Hafsa 

First my father at my mum's house and now the girl that didn't accept i was fruit of love and not arranged marriage, and my father wanted also to give me all his wealth when one day he will go, and she never understood why i could have all and she won't.

Well , girl , he couln't be here to grow me up , you had all so what  you expect?

Everything could be perfect and i wouldn't be scared if she wasn't CIA agent and she could kill who ever she wants due that she is the boss , that is why i didn't want my father's money and another reason why i don't want him in my mother's life.

I discovered this of her like 3 years ago while i was at our father house for dinner and i accidentally heard her talking on her phone and while i wanted to use it against her to leave my mother in peace and let her live with our father, not for me but for gifting my mother her happy ending, she used it against me to keep my mother far away.

Hating my father for what he did was only the point of the icebearg , the danger of his daughter was what all the problem under the surface. 

My huge anger was cause i was scared and my mum , my father , no one ever knew this , it was between me and her.

"Why are you talking on his  phone?" i said shivering , is this a nightmare?

"He doesn't know he just went to the toilette. Well, i know my father is at your house ?" ,

"Well , if your father knew who you are it could be more easy" ,

"Don't act smart with me , Naeesah. We can make a deal let's  meet tomorrow , and guess what?" 

Doesn't sound nice . At all.

"He is coming with me. I just told him a cute story",

"What do you mean ?" , i was scared cause she was a real pshyco 

" Well i tell him that my beautiful sister wanted to meet him and i have all the possibility to make you two meet ",

"If you just try to hurt him",

"No worries if you listen and respect the deal tomorrow i won't hurt him at all... maybe"

"See you tomorrow " is the only thing i said , and i had the courage to say in that moment , and i closed the call. I couldn't risk to stay long time on that call , cause his life could end if he knows.

Is this the feeling where you love someone that much that you must save them , you are ready to do anything for them?

Cause in this right moment after all that tears , where i wanted to hear his voice , i couldn't and  that is killing me inside. 

I started to drive back home and hoped to don't see my dad there cause he was the reason why Junaid was in danger and this made me hate this situation even more , to hate him even more.

After an hour i arrived and i see red cause i was so angry.

When i opened the door i saw my mum crying on the ground scared. There was broken glasses and when i got closer to her i saw her front bleeding. Her eyes where red for all the tears she cried and she was trembling. I took her slowly in my arms and let her cry, even if is unbelieveable that she still had tears into her.

My eyes was looking on the ground as if i looked for an answer down there , scared to ask her to talk , scared of her to break like a crystal doll, and i saw a letter :

"I hope i scared your mum so that she realizes that she have to stay away from our family. Dad is coming back home and if you don't want me to hurt him you have to come tomorrow. " 

If just killing someone wasn't a crime , a sin , i would for sure kill her.

"Ya Allah what happened ?" hearing her voice saved me for a moment.

My mum has two brothers and one sister .

 her older brother , Imraan , cut all the contacts .

Her younger brother , Noor , was in Maurtius  with his wife , Cheryl , and one son of eleven years old , Ilan.

Her sister , Zulaika , was there in front of me coming closer to help us , and she was my favourite one cause even her strong face of powerful woman , she could give the world to us.

She helped me to take up my mum and to shower her and lay her on bed , in the middle and we layed beside her without saying a word. My mum first the rest after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey stars , what will happen? What is the deal that Hafsa wants to do with Naeesah ?

Will Junaid be safe or be part of the deal?

stay tuned for the sequel <3