Prologue

10th January, On a snowy night, it was So-Ah's 19th birthday.

However, instead of celebrating her birthday, So-Ah's family was trying to give her away to shark loaners to pay off their heavy debt.

At that moment, So-Ah was on the verge of a mental breakdown because she couldn't tolerate her cruel parents anymore.

Her family never wanted So-Ah...

She was an unwanted child in a home where they would only cherish their sons...

So-Ah was shocked at how they could do this to her, and yelled at them, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! HOW CAN YOU SELL YOUR OWN CHILD?!!!"

Her father said, "So-Ah, what can we do when we have no money to pay them?! Don't you pity your old father? We will get you back when we earn some money to repay them."

She asked with tears streaming down her eyes, "Why me?!~ You have two other kids~ But you're always cruel only to me!"

Her mother interfered this time. "Your younger brother is still a kid! And your older brother has just entered college! We can't ruin their future!"

"But you can sell your daughter to some perverted guys that God knows what they'll do to me! What about my future?" So-Ah replied as she tried to hold back her sob.

Silence filled the room for a brief moment and one of the guys who seemed to be their boss since he looked incredibly scary and masculine, asked one of his subordinates, "Get the girl. We ain't got no time for drama."

As So-Ah glanced at the guy approaching her with a menacing smile on his face, she got chills down her spine and shivered in fear.

Without thinking ahead, So-Ah unknowingly decided to flee for her life from this hell she was living in a split second.

She twisted her ankle while her eyes focused on them, and dashed out of the house with all her might.

"GET HER!!!!," Their boss shouted.

In an attempt to catch her, the debtors hurried at full speed, but she was at least faster than them.
Because So-Ah didn't have time to wear her shoes, she ran barefoot on that snowy cold street and slipped a few times which made her jolted.

The soles of her feet were full of scars and blood, but she didn't notice because she was scared of getting caught.

"STAY THERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"THERE'S NO POINT IN RUNNING AWAY"

"WE WILL GET YOU! HAHAHAHAHA"

As So-Ah heard their creepy voices, she was constantly checking her back to make sure they wouldn't reach her, which was why she didn't notice a car passing through the street. The car hit her hard, knocking her to the ground.

So-Ah lay motionless on the cold hard ground with snowflakes falling slowly on her body. As she was bleeding from her head and breathing heavily, her memories passed through her mind like a flash.

At that moment, So-Ah realized that she has never had any happy memories in her entire life, which feels bitterly unfair to her.

So-Ah was heartbroken and lonely.
She knew she was going to die...
So she looked at the dark sky before losing consciousness and wished helplessly as her last birthday present that if she was supposed to reincarnate again, she wanted God to let her be born as a boy this time so that she wouldn't have to suffer or be hated by others this much in her life because she was only a girl!

She has always wanted to be loved by someone...

She has never liked being an unwanted girl in her own family or an outcast weird girl in her school...

No one has ever liked her...

No one has ever cared about her...

The world was way too cruel to this poor girl...

In the end, she closed her eyes as her body went numb with tears falling down from the corners of her eyes...

A bittersweet smile spread across her face...

"At least, I won't suffer anymore..." she mumbled weakly...

.
.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Here is our start~
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for your votes and comments!
.
.