Dead Set

After Austin and I finished our amazing breakfast I took a cold shower to help with my headache and then I got dressed .I wore some high waisted shorts and Ramones tank top that I have had forever and was starting to tear but makes it look even more raw punk rock. I applied some brown eyeshadow to hide my sick looking eyes . Then some eyeliner ,then deep red lipstick that made me look 10x better . I let my hair air dry and then grabbed my favorite glasses and a ragged old beanie that I would wear when my hair dried . I checked that my outfit was fine in the mirror one last time , and then walked out of my bedroom . I walked down the stairs to find Austin in the living room reading one of my favorite books and mainly the reason we have such a cool band name . The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown .

"I see that you found my favorite book"I chuckled at Austin snapping Austin from his reading .

"Yeah , this seems like a really good book" he laughed .

"Even it's very on the dark side , I find it amazing " I told him taking the book from him and turning to the front page . There in an unknown persons hand writing was "scars on children are wolves in their skin;the scars of young lovers are the moon shining in ;old scars are the damage and medals we win . "

"Wow that's some powerful stuff " he said when he finished reading it .

" Yeah I got it tattooed " I laughed .

"Really ? Can you show me ? "

"Yeah " I then pointed to inner forearm and there in cursive it was ,I had gotten it three years earlier.

" that's really cool ,only if some people knew that .

"are you ready to go yet?" i asked him.

"actually yes , Ive been ready for about fifteen minutes " he smiled and scratched the back of his neck .

"oh im sorry i guess i lost track of time " i chuckled awkwardly.

"its alright , but i was wondering if instead of going in your car we could go on my motorcycle . ya know, just to change things up"he asked shyly .

"i didn't know you had a motorcycle, sounds fun "i chuckled and opened the door and ran towards the garage. When i reached it, it was already opening and i saw Austin standing there smiling. he pointed to an object that was covered with a grey tarp. He removed it and i saw a beautiful old school motorcycle that was immaculately clean. not one speck of dust.

"oh my god Austin this is beautiful"i gasped.

"isn't she a beauty ? Ive had her since the band started actually making money."he chuckled.

"when did your band actually start making money ? symbol only started making money after two years on warped . Thats when we kinda became good at performing. " i laughed and strokes the handle bars of the motorcycle. i could smell the wax off the bike. i could tell Austin invested time and money on the motorcycle.

"compared to others you guys became popular quickly" he smiled .

"i cant even believe where i am you know ? in life , i always thought that i wouldnt be as lucky as actually am , making music for a living is what you can only dream off. I dont think im good enough . "i said looking at the bike almost like word vomit .

"im sorry , didnt mean to get all philosophical on you there . " i told him once i realized what i had said.

"its alright . i feel the same way"he said with the kindest eyes.

"you know what ? maybe we dont need to go to the library , we can go to the beach . It seems like a beautiful day "i told him looking straight into his eyes.

" okay , sounds great" he said as he started the motorcycle. it was an amazing sound, a deep calm roar . He smiled as if was incredibly satisfied.i got on behind him gripping his waist delicately. he then started driving away hitting the button to close the garage almost magically.

I cant describe what i was feeling at that moment . i closed my eyes and just felt. i felt like my life was somehow full. I had always felt homesick even if was close to home . But now, for some unexplainable reason i felt at home. I thought about how i acted towards everyone, my family, my bandmates, my friends. Then i realized what i do isnt right . Stop talking to my parents for weeks on end . get drunk almost everyday. I somehow isolate myself in that world . but somehow, i dont want to be apart of that dark world anymore.

And i know why ,

its because of Austin.

Hey guys!! sorry i havent updated in a while ;-; but if you want me to update more often please do vote !! Thank you for reading <3 i hope you are doing all right and if not , remember what band members teach us ^-^ Things get better <3

-Aleh :)

I love you more then you will ever know - Never shout Never