Claire's

As we walked into the store mothers gave us glares and pulled daughters closer to their sides. I walked to were they kept the makeup with Austin holding my hand . Then I heard a whisper.

" seriously !? you needed eyeshadow? " Austin harshly hissed.

" yeah, sorry " I responded.

We walked to the register hand in hand until Austin suddenly stopped at where all the rings were. He looked at all the rings and picked one with a huge fake diamond and continued to walk to the register .

"why'd you get that ?" I asked .

"its called payback " he chuckled.

We reached the register and I TRIED PAYING for my eye shadow but Austin beat me to it . We stopped holding hands on our way out .

"I'm kind of hungry ,you wanna go get something?" Austin asked.

"yeah I am kinda hungry. " I replied .

And we started walking towards the food court. We Sat in one of the tables on the outside.

" wait what is that?" Austin said pointing towards the fountain .

"that's called a fountain , you should know this stuff by now austin "I laughed.

"no look " he said somehow pointing harder.

I got up and walked were He was pointing with him right behind me .

" wha-OH MY GOD AUSTIN GET UP IM NOT KIDDING STAND UP , DONT PLAY ME LIKE THIS " I yelled once I turned and saw him on one knee holding the fake ring towards me.

He got attention from everyone around and soon as I tried to stop him from continuing on one knee a little crowd formed. Austin chuckled at my attempts and then he spoke.

" Isabelle, Will you marry me ? " he asked.

"okay people he's joking ! Austin stop " I tried laughing and talking to the small crowd .

"no I'm not " Austin said in a straight face.

"will you marry me ?" he asked once again .

Random people in the crowd yelled 'just say yes ' and 'put the guy out his misery '.

" Austin, I will marry you ." I said and let him put the ring around my finger .

People cheered and came up to us after to congratulate us. I smiled and thanked them and hugged Austin .He picked me up and I whispered in his ear.

"You want to play like this we will . But just know I'll win and you're a dead man ."I whispered.

I could feel the smile fall off his face face and he put me down gently. 'sorry ' he mouthed .But I shook my head.

All of a sudden a girl with a sweater that had a pentagram with a girl in the center that was me and I'm pretty sure it had 'The Lost Symbol ' right across the back with old English lettering came up to Austin and I .

"I saw the whole thing ! You guys are getting married?! this is awesome ! can't wait to tell my internet friends ! Can you sign this for me ? Thanks ! I really love you guys ! Thank you!" she spoke so quickly we couldn't even say the whole thing was a joke.

She walked away and I turned to Austin .

"this is your fault . Come on let's go."I said with rage in my voice and started walking towards the exit.

He walked quickly behind me trying to keep up which was really easy for him since he was about a foot taller then me .

" Isabelle I'm really sorry I didn't know . Please . I'm sorry " but I ignored him . I pushed the door open and it almost hit him in the face.