Imagine Bonus #1

Sorry I dont update much guys .But because i put you guys through the wait, ill post imagines whenever i cant update. The chapters will be like Imagine Bonus #1 and so on . i hope you enjoy them. They have nothing to do with the story. Please vote Love Ya!

-Aleh

im y/n . im at school right now. Were having a stupid assembly or something. i put my headphones and waited for it to be over. i played with my thumbs and listened to music. I examined my birthday present from my big brother,an ampersand on my right thumb. This is the only tattoo he would let me get because he knew how much they mean to me. Three songs passed until i saw a tattooed hand grab mine . i looked up and i couldnt believe my eyes.

It was Austin Carlile standing right in front of me holding my hand looking me straight in the eyes. Everything was silent. Without even thinking I jumped and hugged him . The biggest hug i have ever given anyone.My headphones had fallen out of my ears when he grabbed my hand.

" its going to be okay" he whispered in my ear.

" you have no idea how much you mean to me " i said with tears threatning to fall from my eyes.

" i just make music " he laughed.

"and thats more then enough for me" i laughed also.

He stopped hugging me and took my hand. I looked at the student body quickly and i could only see disgust. What dirty minds these people have. We walked out of the gym into the music room . I have no idea how he knew what classroom it was but once we were inside i saw my teacher holding a guitar . An empty stool sat beside her . Austin took the seat and my female teacher began to play an unmistakable tune. Austin sang .

I don't mind it, I don't mind if
you're overrated

Or if you're staring at the edge of
the world.

Keep in mind that I'm a sore eye
with blurry vision.

But I can see it has to be you love,
that I've been dreaming of.

And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.

I'll never die.

I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated

Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.

Keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision.

But I can see it has to be you love, that I've been dreaming of.

And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.

I'll never die.

By the end i was crying tears of joy.He got up and hugged me tightly.

"i know its tough ,but please dont give up " he said , Looked me straight in the eyes and wiped my tears. smiled and i smiled . he kissed my cheek and from then on i knew everything was going to be okay.