The Lost Symbol

My name is Isabelle Warner . I m the lead singer in the band 'The Lost Symbol'. Our band is pretty successful.We play heavy metal and stuff you can headbang to . I'm twenty six. My friends Alexia,Aimee, Joana are in the band. Alexia plays guitar, Aimee plays bass ,Joanna plays drums and I play guitar too for some songs. We are currently driving to a party we got invited to by Tino from Of Mice & Men . Hes the only one from the band we know. I think they're an awesome band though and 'public service announcement ' is just amazing . My favorite tied to 'This ones for you'. Once I drove us to the address Tino gave me I parked in the drive way and turned off the car.

" alright let's go party bitches!"I yelled at my bandmates. They got out of the car more slowly just to make me mad.

" I kinda dont wanna" aimee laughed. we all laughed as well and walked up to the front door.

I rang the door bell and we waited in silence . You could hear the music blaring loudly from the inside. You could actually feel the bass in your chest and in your lungs and just ugh I can't wait to dance and have a good time . Because I feel like dancin'(see what I did there ;3) Once the door opened we were met by a very sweaty Tino .

"Hey !you guys actually showed up ! come in ! " he opened the door wider so we could all come in . I wore black jeans with a Slipknot tank with and a red and black flannel. As I stepped inside I could smell liquor and weed.

" Tino were can I get a drink?" I asked half yelling because the music was so loud.

" go to the backyard there's a big table back there" he yelled pointing toward the backdoor.

I walked toward it an slid it open. The only thing you could hear was the thump of the music, the drunk conversations and laughter. I walked toward the table and got a red solo cup and I filled it halfway with coke and Jack Daniels. I was about to walk back inside when I heard a very familiar voice call my name .

"baby Belle!" he yelled coming up and hugging me.I hugged him back.

In our interviews I always say I love baby bell (the cheese) and since my name is Isabelle fans started calling me that.

" Himes!you sick bastard what are you doing here?!" I asked in a joking manner .

" I'm here for the cake and the liquor what about you ?" he responded.

Jaime and I dated for about a year a few months back.But then touring got too stressful and we were so busy we basically called each other once a week . So one day we just decided to break up on good terms and still be friends. The fans were kind of sad . They were really supportive they called us Jaibelle .

"same "

" I heard the cakes chocolate and strawberry " Jaime whispered in my ear as if someone was trying to listen to our conversation.

" are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I whispered back .

" yeah , let's go " he said going back to his regular voice. He went into the kitchen very discreetly and opened a drawer. A few moments later he handed me a spoon behind his back.

" Jaime !? how am I gonna?!" I whisper yelled.

"you'll manage " he whisper yelled back.

He then continued walking down the hallway. Once he reaches the stairs he tried climbing them way faster then he actually could and tripped a few times . I giggled and followed. We reached upstairs but then Jaime came to a sudden stop which made me crash on to his back.Then I heard more hushed whispers.

" are you guys looking for the cake too? " Jack Barakat asked us .

I jumped from behind Jaime and yelped a 'yeah'.

" we should team up" Jaime said.

We all entered a room very carefully. No one was there so we proceeded in looking.

Jack went under the bed , Jaime in the bathroom and I went in the closet. Just as I stepped in I pushed aside a bunch of shirts and sure enough it was there.

"JACKPOT!" I yelled picking it up and ran into the room and sat on the bed.

" they didn't think we'd look for it" Jaime giggled as he opened the cake .

Once it was opened we all dove in . I grabbed my spoon and ate about three spoons before we heard the door open.

" yeah let me just ge-" I heard Tino yell but then stopped . We all looked at him with cake covered faces.

" you want some cake?" I asked him with cake falling from my chin on the bed.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS !" he yelled towards the downstairs. I jumped off the bed being followed by Jack.

" please Tino were sorry we won't do it again." we said in unison.

But it was too late. All the guys from ptv and atl where their laughing their asses off at Jaime still stuffing his face with cake. Alexia seriously couldn't control herself. That's when I saw him . Austin Carlile.

Hey guys please vote and comment what you think about the new story!

I Heart Roberts'-The Amity Affliction