Womb 2 Da Tomb

Austin-

"I'm so sorry we ate your cake " she told me standing right in front of me.She had black hair and brown eyes she had tattoos and a nose piercing like mine. She was really pretty.

" well,now you owe me . how about a date on saturday?" I asked. Honestly ,I'm hoping she doesn't stomp all over my offer.

" maybe ,or maybe I could just go get another cake "she smirked.

" ummm no i- I guess " I stuttered . She just rejected me in front of everyone. I could feel all the guy's pity for me.

" but since I don't have any money on me right now ... I guess Saturday?" she then added . She smiled and I smiled back. Her smile was absolutely stunning.

Isabelle-

He just asked me on a date. I was planning to go to a party . But then I saw the look on his face when I said I could buy another cake .

" but you guys still got frosting all over my bedsheets. " he laughed and motioned towards the bed.

We all looked and sure enough it had tons of smashed cake everywhere .

" I can go lick it if you want Austin " Jack cut in.

" no ill just go get new sheets tommorow I'll just sleep on the couch today " he laughed.

His smile was amazing . We almost all got wasted last night and I woke up before anyone so they didn't see me like that . I entered my phone in Austin's so he could call me later since he was already asleep on the couch. I can't wait till Saturday.

Womb 2 Da Tomb was playing when it suddenly stopped . I knew someone was calling me .

"hello?"

"hey belle it's Austin . I was just wondering where you went you didn't even say bye ." he said .

"I'm going home to take a shower and change but after that we can go get your bedsheets " I laughed back.

Austin -

I seriously sound like a clingy girlfriend right now and I just met her.

" Yeah that'd be awesome see you later " I spoke into the phone and hung up.

Yes! we can go to the mall or bed bath and beyond . I grabbed some jeans with a black v neck and went to take a shower s I would be ready for when Belle gets here.

Isabelle-

I took a shower and changed into black skinny jeans and a maroon crop top but of course I couldn't forget to wear a long flowy vest .The vest was see through and the same color of my crop top but it had tassels at the bottom. I put on my black combat boots , grabbed my wallet and my car keys then left for Austin's house again.

I owned an old black camaro ss. It was sitting in my parents garage and I thought I would try to fix it with my dad . When we did I payed for a new paint job and tried to give it back to my dad but he wouldn't take it . That car is like my baby . I love very single part of it .

Austin -

As I waited for Belle to show up I got hungry so I made scrambled eggs and that woke everyone up.

" dude, I felt so bad for you when she said no " Phil laughed.

" I know , I could feel it " I chuckled back.

" may she's out o-" Aaron was interrupted by the ringing of the door bell.

" don't jinx shit for me Aaron " I said pointing at him while walking towards the door.

Lady Don't be shady -Womb 2 Da Tomb