Im So Sorry

I was having a really bad day the last time i updated but dont worry im all cleaned up now and ready to update as much as possible. so here is the next part !!!! im really sorry honestly but i had a bit of a meltdown but im much better now <3

"what the fuck do you mean 'i drink quite a bit '"I said in an angry tone . who the fuckis he to judge my drinking ? It doesnt matter how fucking much i drink.

"nothing , its just..... nevermind i shouldnt have said it . im sorry " he said smile falling and looking down at his food .

"its alright , just dont ever mention how much i drink. its not very polite. any way !!!!! whats your favorite movie ? " i asked quickly changing the subject .

" i really like the titanic but forest gump is just as good" he said . he smiled at me taking a bite of his steak .

"well my favorite movie is not really a movie , its more like a documentery " i said smilling at him.

"oh really? what 'documetary' is it ? " he laughed .

"its called Sound City"i told him hoping he would know . but like most people he didnt .

"whats it about ?"he asked fairly interested .

"its about this amazing unique recording board in a studio called sound city and thats where tons of people like Stevie Nicks and david bowie recorded and so did john lennon and tons more and when the foo fighters found out that the studio was closing they made a documentary full of interviews and such and people talked about how much they loved the studio and why it means so much to them and how music changed their lives and now im just ranting about stupid things sorry" i quickly said i could tell i was getting way too sucked in but i couldnt help it .

i looked at austin and his hand supported his face that was looking at me with that amazing smile of his .

"we need to watch that movie sometime. it must be really interesting and full of music " he said smiling .

" it really is one of the best movies ever . its just filled with why people love music and i love music more then i love myself . i love music so much when ever i hear it my heart just feels like its about to burst. its like how you feel when you re in love with an actual person but im in love with something that is basically everything.i cant put it into words . its just i really hope someone else felt this way about it but i havent met many people like that " i told him tears brimming my eyes . thats how bad i love music .

"i know exactly what youre talking about , its like music unites everything and the world wouldnt be anything without it . like , almost too much feelings compressed in your chest and you feel like you cant breathe and the only way you can breathe is to sing or play any instrument." he told me gently .

by this time we where holding hands above the table . almost kissing .lips almost touching . Almost in tears over the fact that our oxygen is music. i know it sounds so cliche but this is how i felt and i guess Austin felt this way too.

please vote! comment how much you love music ! i want to know if im actually insane .....