Drunken Memories

As Austin and I drove I realized he has no idea where I live. So all the way to my house I had to point directions.

"You know all those things i said in jc penny , I wish they were real. " he said nervously .

Thats when i felt guilt rush through me. He doesnt want someone like me. Im the girl who drinks non-stop and forgets what she did last night.

I shouldnt have brought him along.

The last time i drank with asking Ben and i ended up sleeping together. When i woke up next to him i was terrified because i didnt know what happened. The guys came running in from my screaming and they explained , made fun of my split lip , ate breakfast and left.

I directed him towards my house and got out of the car already expecting them to be inside. I started walking towards my porch until i heard my name being called out. I looked back at Austin and he shook his head. I looked around even more not finding anyone.

"ISABELLE ! UP HERE ! " i looked up.

sure enough there was Danny looking out of the window of my bedroom with some kind of rectangle box being held by Sam.

" WATCH OUT !" sam yelled and dropped the box . i stepped aside and covered my head. I heard a smash and i uncovered my head . I looked and it was the remains of the drawer that held all my undergarments .All my bras and underwear on the concrete.

" they are so dead " i murmured as i rushed to pick up all my stuff.

"umm.... should i help or ? " austin said nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

" no its fine ...... " i said trying to pick them up faster .

" ill help you !!" i heard a very familiar voice yell . I looked inside at my doorframe and the door was wide open and Ben running towards me. He ran and gave me a gigantic hug.

" you know i could help you take off the ones you have on ...." he murmurred.

"no thanks and last time i was drunk" i murmured so austin wouldnt hear . He just stood awkwardly playing with his thumbs.

I picked up all my stuff and ran inside into my room i threw all my stuff in the closet because i could put it away later. I ran back downstairs and saw all the guys in the kitchen .

"oh hey Isabelle, we were just talking about you " James laughed.

" go suck a dick cassells, i told all of you to stay out of my bar and this is what you do ?" i chuckled and asked half serious.

"we're sorry belle its just ..... yep i have no excuse sorry " Danny laughed.

" just give me drink " i told them all .

Cam passed me his bottle and i took a swing .

" hey Belle , remember last time we were in town we almost got arrested?" James asked. He is really asking for it today.

" remember when you shit your 'droom ' stool because i put laxitives in your coffee?" i told him .

"OHHHH WANT SO ICE FOR THAT BURN JAMES ?!?!?" they all rang in unison.

" Belle whats this ?" Ben said showing me his phone.

I already knew what it was. I winked at austin and he winked back with a lopsided attractive smile. i turned back to ben .

"what are you taking about ?" i asked innocently .

" you're engaged? " he asked with shock. As soon as he said that all the other guys rushed behind him and he pressed play.

"yes austin i will marry you " i heard my voice say .

"what the fuck !?" James yelled.

" yep , guys we're getting married in a month or so . " austin smiled wrapping his arm around me .

I looked up at him and laughed. Then he leaned in and kissed me. It was short and sweet. He must have been trying to prove a point. I kissed back and showed the guys the fake ring. Austin and i stuggled to keep from laughing when they all questioned the ring.

"are you guys getting married because Belles parent got mad because you guys are fucking ?" Cam asked nonchalantly.

" yes , yes we are Cameron !" i yelled ripped the ring off my finger and threw it at the wall. Austin and i almost died of laughter by the look on their faces.

" That video is everywhere " James commented.

" guys it was a joke ! we are not really getting married!" austin and i said in unison .

" i really belived you guys for a second there with the kiss and stuff " Danny exclaimed laughing.

The picture is how Ben responded towards the news.

-Aleh

Nothing to Something -Foo Fighters