FIRST KISS

After a week of going out on dates, watching movies, going for ice-creams in the middle of the night, waiting for her to come back after work/training, spending time with Tejasswi's friends and sleeping while cuddling... It was time for Karan to go back to India and wait for one more week for Tejasswi to return. Karan has denied talking to Charu and Omi all this while! All his work related messages were either given to him through Tejasswi or text messages.
His mom told him that she also had no idea about their plan, and when she got to know about it, the plan was already executed and Charu and Omi had sworn her not to tell you!!!

Though he was upset with his mother at first but then the moment she called him 'mera Raja beta' he melted!

Both of them were so happy to spend time with each other, they were actually getting to know each other and Karan was so surprised to know how strong headed and confident Tejasswi was. Tejasswi was surprised to know how sweet and loving Karan was she was unable to understand why he had the image that he had!!

T- Lekin agar wo tumhare messages ka ya dms ka ya call ka reply kar deti toh kya??

Tejasswi asked Karan when one day at dinner he told her that he tried calling his ex so many times after the breakup. He said last breakup was something he was never prepared for, he wished that relationship to work.

K- par ab toh mein wo insaan hi nahi hu na.

T- tch! What I mean is... Ke you are now what she has always wanted, toh fir kya problem hai!

K- I don't know what she wanted, lekin abhi mein wo insaan nahi hu jiske sath uska breakup hua tha!!

T- that's what!! Now you are a changed person. So she would be happy to see this change. Abhi toh tum sweetu ho ekdum, accha baccha ho...

K- hehehe!! Accha baccha... Mein bura insaan thode hi na tha!! It's just that I was different from what she might have wanted in her life.

T- but have you tried calling her recently, before.... Me!

K- what if I say yes!!

T- I would like to know what both of you talked about.

K- it was way before YOU.. and she didn't respond.. toh fir meine band kar diya contact karna for my own sanity!!

Karan said in a sad voice.

T- hey!! It's okay!! Maybe you were not meant to be!!

K- I know!! And I exactly know what is meant to be...

Karan said looking in her eyes..  making her feel shy...

T- if it's meant to be it will be!!!

Karan nodded smiling listening to what Tejasswi said.
--------------------------------------------

It was the night before when Karan was suppose to leave for India.

Karan was holding Tejasswi in his arms while they both layed on the bed. Tejasswi's eyes were closed and Karan was looking at the ceiling.

K- Teju!! Do you think mere sapne pure honge?

T- absolutely!!

K- tune pucha bhi nahi ke kya hai mere dreams.

T- kya farak padta hai!! Jo tum chahte ho sab pura hoga!! Phir bhi tumhe karne hai apne dreams mere sath share?

K- hmmmm!!!

But when Karan didn't say anything after sometime Tejasswi asked him

T- Sunny!! Kuch bolo!!

K- mmmhhmmm!! I am living the moment.

Tejasswi snuggled more into his arms feeling emotional.

T- ummm!! Karan!!
Tejasswi looked at him keeping her chin on his chest.

K- Teju!! You are so beautiful!! Has anyone ever told you this??
Tejasswi shook her head in negative.

K- gadhe hai sab!! You are so... I can't even tell you how much beautiful you are!!
He touched her lips with pad of his thumb. And left out a cold sigh.

Before Karan could say anything Tejasswi moved a bit and pecked his lips.

Karan gasped looking at her, she smiled and sucked his lower lip.

T- do you mind if I kiss you?

She asked and Karan responded with a kiss. They kissed for the first time, it was like a slow burn for both of them. No body was in a hurry to prove the dominance, no one kissed hungrily. It was slow, savouring the moment, soft yet conveyed the feelings.

After the broke the kiss Karan nuzzled his nose on Tejasswi's cheeks.

T- I.... I....
She stammered.

K- shhh!! It's okay!! Just okay!! Are you out of breath are you tired? do you want to sleep?

Tejasswi nodded and Karan patted her head.

T- Karan!! Can I take a picture of you!! I have realised we don't have a picture... Together... Or even I don't have any pictures of you which are not on internet!!

K- Yeah!! Give me your phone!!
Karan took so many pictures of them together in her phone and she just smiled.

K- aur by the way... Mere pass hai bohot sare pictures tere!! Wanna see...

Tejasswi nodded with a cute frown on her forehead.
Karan showed her his phone. There were so Mane pictures of her from his sisters wedding, his grah pravesh Pooja and even the recent one when they were out on dates.

T- haww!! Aise chup chup ke photos lete hai..

Karan smiled.

T- okay now go there stand properly I will click a picture of you on my poleriode..

K- you have freaking poleriode...

Karan took the poleriode from her hand and clicked a picture of both of them..
K- so cool..

Tejasswi immediately took that picture from his hand..

T- it's mine...

She placed the photo on the side table!! As soon as Karan slept she picked up the picture and wrote

You kissed me for the first time... Though I felt I got you into kissing me.. but oh! I will never be able to tell you how I felt and wished to be kissed again....
-----------------------------
Karan hugged Tejasswi when both of them were standing at the airport. Tejasswi wasn't ready to let him go.

K- Bas 7 din baby!! You are coming to me!!!

T- it's pure 7 din!! Not just 7 din!! Aur fir tum busy ho jaoge, shoot me, long hours, late shifts.. fir promotions aur bhi sab kuch..

K- awww!! My baby know it all! Mere Kam ko samajhne ka try kar raha hai mera baby!!!

T- Omi ne bataya tha mujhe how much work you have to do just to shoot one scene...

It was the final call for Karan to board the plane he said that he will see Tejasswi soon and will come to pick her up at the airport.

As soon as he turned Tejasswi took a picture of him and wrote behind it

It's just a week that I spent with you and now I don't know how will I be able to live here alone for next 7 days.. I wish I could tell you that I love you!!!

_____________________