THE WEDDING

POV-TEJASSWI

"Are you sure Sunny?" I asked him. As much as I was sure that Karan Loved me.... Even after whatever happened, the dilemma was still there. What if after our fight just before the accident he was ready to end us. He was ready to give up on me!!!! And once his memories come back completely he regrets his decision of getting married. I will never be able to survive without him.

"Teju! Phir wohi!" He complained.

"You are the air I breathe in Karan!! Kal ko if you regret...,.." he didn't let me complete.

"Do you think I hate myself so much!!" He asked making me confused.

"To leave you... Tere bina rehne se accha mein na hi rahu!" He said.

"Shut up!!! Shut up!!! Tumko samajh me nahi ata hai kya? Don't say that!!" I immediately regretted my overthinking.

"I am sorry Sunny!" I said.

"Lekin!!!" I tried to lighten up his mood.
"Bina pandit ke shaadi karenge kaise?"

"Tujhe shadi se matlab hai ya pandit se?" He asked.

"Tum se!!" I said.

"Tejasswi Prakash wayayayankar!!!! Uth!!!" He asked standing up and forwarding his hand.

"Toh mein tujhse yeh wada sabse pehle karta karta hu, ke Jo bhi chahe ho jaye teri itni badi badi aankhon me kabhi aansu nahi Ane dunga! I know I can't always keep you happy kabhi na kabhi to mujhse koi galti hogi.... Lekin phir bhi I promise me mein tujhe meri kisi bhi galti ki wajah se rone nahi dunga!" I realised we just walked around the table. It has a huge fragrant candle burning on it. I smiled at the cuteness of this boy. He has always been like that cute....

"Dusra wada mein ye karta hu ke chahe tu jitni bhi ajeeb baatein kar le.... Me tujhse kabhi bhi gussa nahi hounga... Chahe fir tu mujhse ye hi kyun na kahe ke tu chipkali banegi aur mein chipkala...." He said taking the second round.

"In the third round I promise you to love you and cherish you.... I promise you to never let you go.... I promise you to protect your heart and soul with all of my heart and soul. I promise you to give you the world you deserve...." It felt so dreamy. I knew for sure that The words coming out of his mouth were not just words. The he suddenly stopped and asked me step ahead.

Asking me to start taking the round he continued "I will always walk behind you, let you be my guide in the path of our love and happiness. Tu bole din toh din tu bole raat to raat."
That was our fourth phera.

"Mein wada karta hun ke meri sari achievements me sabse pehla hissa Tera.... Tu meri har khushi me mujhse pehle..... Tu meri zindagi mein mujhse zyada...." I had tears in my eyes all over again after the fifth round.

"Sunny!!!" I wanted to say something but my throat was hurting because I was controlling my tears.

"I promise that I will always have your back, tujhe Jo karna hai kar.... Mein to yahin hu tere piche..," he said as we completed our sixth round.

"I promise you to hopelessly, madly, crazily in love with you even if I don't remember anything about our past... I promise you I will give you a new memory each and every day.... I promise you to give you the most perfectly imperfect love story that you deserve... I love you Tejasswi and love you with everything I have and I hope to achieve someday.... When I realised I have lost my memories, I have lost all my hopes but you pulled me back.... You pulled me to hope.... You are the flow of life for me and I hope one day I will be able to tell you how much I love you...." He said pulling me into his arms. Taking out a little box he made me wear a ring. Bending a little and picked up my hand bag and took out my red lipstick, I always keep with me. He remembers!
He made a small dot on his thumb and filled in my hair partition making me chuckle.

"Yeah I mean woh khun vun se karna thoda jyada ho jata..." He laughed and I pecked his cheek.

He took out the chain he was wearing and tie it around my neck.... "This is your favourite chain Sunny!"

"You are my favourite pookie!" He said kissing tip of my nose as we completed all the rituals of our wedding.

" Congratulations Mrs. Kundrra!" He said smiling.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest, it felt peaceful.
"Do you want to rest!" He asked as I didn't let him move for next 15 minutes.

"Mmm-hmmmm! Just stay like this, it's been so long that you have hugged me like this!" I said letting out a peaceful sigh. He picked me up in his arms and make me sit on his lap while he made himself comfortable on the sofa. He looked happy too.

"Karan!!!" I said.

"Yess my love!!" He replied.

"Ours is the perfect wedding... Thank you so much.... It couldn't be better than this... Just you and me! Perfect!!! In our own world!" I said and he let out a humming sound"hmmm"

"......and I think I have a perfect wedding gift for you! Would you like to see!" I said and he opened his eyes looking at me and nodded.

-?__________________

Next will be the last chapter. And because it will be the last it will be a bit longer. Please tell if there is any mistake either grammatical or spelling I will correct it.