DISTANCE MAKE HEART GROW FONDER

"Uncle, Karan hai?" She asked his father as he opened the door of his house at 6 in the morning.

"Hai beta!! Room me hai, tum kab aayi?" His father asked.

"Bas abhi….." she said, awkwardly.

"Room me hai.. uper ja kar second room..." He told her and she nodded.
"Beta mein aur Aunty walk ke liye ja rahe hai . Coffee Pini ho to us gadhe ko bolna..." He smiled.

"Aap mere bacche ko kuch bhi bolte rehte hai.. lekin gudiya agar sach me coffee chahiye ho to us khote ke puttar ko bolna." His parents laughed at this and left. Karan's mother gave a reassuring nod to Tejasswi. "Sab thik ho jayega!" Aunty said.

She entered his room and saw him sleeping on the bed. She went closer and lay down next to him and kept her cheek on his shoulder. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his skin felt warm on her cold cheek.

"Hmmm! Kaisa laga ladka? Roka karwa le? Shopping mere sath chalegi?" He taunts

"Sunny!! Bas na!!" She said, nuzzling is neck, he felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Mat kar yeh sab! Mujhe hath mat laga!" Karan said trying to push her away.

"Toh kise lagau?" She asked getting more closer.

"Pareshan mat kar Tejasswi!!! Ja na tu us Sandeep ke pass!" Karan said..

"Shrey!! Shrey naam hai uska aur tumko nahi Karu pareshan toh kise karu!! Us Shrey ko... Fir to badi musibat hogi.. pareshan use Karu aur pyaar tumhe karu.. aur jab dono ek saath karna ho toh tum dono... Matlab hum teeno...." She said Karan pinned her suddenly

"Bakwas karni hai abhi bhi... Yeh bolne ayi hai . Itna pasand aa gaya woh that you are planning for threesom...." Karan said angrily.

"Accha I am sorry.. I thought a joke might lighten your mood up" Tejasswi said.

"This... It wasn't  a joke! It wasn't funny" Karan said getting up.

"Karan mummy Pappa bhi nahi chahte the lekin.. bua bohot piche pad gayi thi.... Aur abhi humne apna relationship public nhi kia hai..." She said giving him a back hug.

Her skin felt so good against his, which was burning with anger.

"Toh bata kyun nahi rahi hai.. bata de khatam kar na Tejasswi... Koi nahi bolega uske baad ke faltu ladke se mil.." Karan said.

"Karan... My last relationship has taken a lot from me... And given me this anxiety and fear.... You promised me that you will be patient..." Tejasswi said making Karan sigh.

"You need to give me a chance to explain things Tejasswi!!! You said you wanted to give it a chance.... Aise kaise chalega Bina sune" Karan asked.

Tejasswi nodded, she had a worried expression, a frown during the whole time. Karan forwarded his hand to ease that frown.

"Easy now!!! Accha laga Sameer?" Karan asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Arey Shrey naam tha uska!!! Aur mein use waise mili hi nahi... Toh pata nahi kaisa laga...." She said.

"Tujhe badi uska naam correct karne ki padi hai... Agar woh tujhe itna sa bhi accha laga hai na Teju... Toh meine uske daant tod dene hai..." Karan said, making Tejasswi smile.

"Has kya rahi hai?" Karan asked.

"You remember you said exactly same thing before going to BB?" She asked.

"I do.. but wo important nahi hai Teju... Why don't you trust me?" He asked.

"I do Sunny? Par.. you were the one who said you will go back to your ex..." She said.