DON'T LEAVE ME

POV-TEJASSWI

"What the fuck?" I heard Karan yelling.
"Did I ask you to leave?"

"You don't want me to leave?" I yelled back.

"No! For fucks sake Tejasswi!" He was still screaming at me.

"I said I was worried about you!" He said "which line made you think I want you to leave? Are you dense?"

"Am I dense? Really? You look at me as if I am so unbearable to you...." I replied in the same tone. "You said you were worried about me because I am your guest and neighbour! I better leave so that you don't have to worry more, I was anyways here for taking care of aunty, now that she isn't here you don't have to bear me!" I said.

"You really here just for Maa!" His mellowed down a little.

"Whenever I tried to help you with anything, absolutely anything, you told me fuck off!" I was angry.

"I never asked you to fuck off! Don't put words in my mouth!" He said, again in a louder tone.

"Not in the exact same words but it was always like 'aap pareshan mat ho, aap rehne do, aap yeh aap woh' for fucks sake!" I said.

"I did that out of politeness..... And besides whenever I ask you not to do something you never insisted!" He said.

"Why would I insist? Wait.... You wanted me to insist!" I asked, I was hell confused.

"Ofcourse I wanted you to insist! I wanted you to help me getting up from the bed, I wanted you to have a cup of that bitter ass coffee with me... I wanted to get to know you more.... Sometimes I was so unreasonable I wanted you to tuck me in the bed and lie down next to me!!!" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know!" He sounds so irritated.
"I don't know I don't care! I just want what I want!" He said. "I wanted to be your friend!"

"Friend!" This man is impossible "you want to be my friend!"

"Tejasswi! I...." I didn't let him complete

"Why can't you just remember me!!! Anything......, anything!!!! Please Karan!" I said, I was on the verge of crying! "Do you remember anything about me!"

"I don't! I am sorry.... But how is it important.... I.... We can have a fresh start!" He suggested.

"A fresh start!!! A fresh start..... Is that what you want a fresh start!!!" I taunted. It wasn't a good idea he was still recovering, I need to calm down.

"Why not!!! We can leave everything behind and start again!" He said "we can be best of friends!"

"I don't want a fresh start, I don't want to leave everything behind, and most importantly I don't want to be your friend!" I said as I put my clothes in a bag.

"Dare you leave Tejasswi!" He warned.

"You don't need me.... You already have enough friends!!!" I said, taunting him on the word friends.

"I don't care.... I know what I have, but I want you!" He said running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Why?" I screamed.

"Because I fucking love you!" He screamed back. "I love you from the moment I saw you walking with that iv stand. I have never believed in love at first sight but I fell deep in love with you at the first sight! And that is why I want you!!" He sighed loudly.

"Oh Sunny!" I sighed and my shoulders relaxed and closed my eyes, feeling what he just said. He loves me!!

"I am sorry! I know I shouldn't be having these feelings, but I can't help it...." He said.
"I was so, so upset with myself and I just didn't know what to do about my feelings and then I was hanging between longing and jealousy and disappointment. And I was so scared!"

What was he saying? why can't he have feelings for me?

"I saw the ring, I mean..... That is one big stone.... No one can miss it, your guy, he made sure that everyone sees it without any effort, that you are taken... And I was falling for you like a school boy!"

I could hear myself struggling to breath, I think the oxygen in the room is decreasing.

"Sunny!" I said.

"And then, you called me Sunny!!! I thought we.... We were close and.... Then next thing, you went out with him and didn't come back home.... Oh God!!! I sound so desperate, I was never this needy!!" He said, holding his head. As he sat at the corner of the bed.

"Karan....." I said.

"Please call me Sunny! It's.... It feels good, like I mean something to you..." He looked into my eyes.
"Agghh my head hurts! Like bitch...." Suddenly he screamed.

"Sunny , Sunny, please don't think too much, we are going to your doctor!!" I said, but he grabbed my arm.
"I don't need a doctor!! I just need to lie down next to you and talk.... Can you please talk to me.... I want to know you.... I want to know why your eyes look so sad.... What are you hiding.... Is there anything I can do about it....."

"Kushal is my closest friend!" I said "just friend!"

"Really?" His eyes widened in surprise.

"You never asked!" I said, sitting on the floor next to him.

"I love you!" He said, sending shivers down my spine, I was feeling weirdly happy. So I rise up a little and kissed him.... He grabbed my face and pulled me closer, and we kissed again.

"Why can't you just remember me Karan?" I said as we break the kiss, his forehead resting against mine.

"I want to.... I want to remember everything.... Help me Tejasswi!!! Please!!!" He said, kissing my forehead.
"Don't leave me!!! Don't give up on me!"

"Come let us lie down for a bit!!" I said, making him lie on the bed.

"Don't go!!" He sounded so week.

"I will never!" I said.

"Lie down with me!" He asked and I did.

___________________________

Hi, trust me I wasn't affected lekin obviously thoda sa toh distract ho jate h... Isliye update nahi diya... I didn't wanted to change what I was planning... Lekin fir mujhe laga ke sach me sab bor to nahi ho rahe... For mujhe itna pyaar Mila na sab se... Mein ekdum chill ho gayi!!