First Day at new school

Sorry if this story is crappy at first, I've never written a book before lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Naruto POV~

Greatttt, another school where no one likes me and I like no one. I walk down the road since my house is up the road from the school. I'm glad I don't have to ride a loud and annoying bus to get to school. I can just take a peaceful walk to the school, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I take in my surroundings and look at everything. There's a few dogs barking through a fence as the birds chirp in the trees and on top of houses. The houses are pretty close together but have enough space for everyone to have a whole yard. There's an old lady who waves at everyone and as I pass by she waves at me too, so of course I wave back with a smile. I think I'm going to like it in this new town.

I arrived at the school not much later and went to the principal's office. I knock lightly on the door and enter when I hear a 'you can come in' on the other side of the door. I open the door and look around the office. There's a few pictures on the walls. It's nice and neat in here except her desk is a bit of a mess. But that's to be expected with a big high school, there's a lot of paperwork. I look more closely on the desk and see a sign that reads 'Ms. Tsunade Senju' so I'm guessing that's her name.

She welcomes me to the school and I ask for my schedule and school locker number and code which she happily gives me. During the exchange I noticed she had really pretty brown eyes. She had long blonde hair that was placed in two loose ponytails behind her while small portions of her hair lay in front of her. Not to mention, her skin looked absolutely flawless.

I thank her and head out the door but before I leave she stops me and says, "actually I sent someone here to help you find your classes and not get lost along the way." Once she finishes saying that, I hear a knock on the door. Ms. Senju told him to come in.

He had brown hair and red marks on his face. He was wearing a hoodie and baggy jeans along with sneakers for shoes.

And his voice was so beautiful when he spoke, "You called me here Ms. Senju?"

"Yes, do you mind helping the new kid around the school for his first day?" She asked him. He turned and looked at me and I look back at him with a small smile on my face.

He held out his hand for me to shake and introduced himself. "Yo, I'm Kiba! Nice to meet ya."

I shook his hand and replied, "Nice to meet you too, I'm Naruto." We smiled at each other and said good bye to the principal as we left her office.

~Time skip to first period still Naruto POV~

Well that was interesting I guess. Kiba seems really nice and invited me to sit with him and his friends at lunch later on. Hopefully they don't surround me, I do NOT want that at all.

I sit in my seat as first period is about to start and I start to doze off. As I'm daydreaming about random things I feel a tap on my shoulder and I snap out of my thoughts to look at the person.

He has long brown hair and light purple eyes that I could stare at for days and never get bored. He was wearing a plain white shirt that hung a little loosely on him but not too much. He then spoke after about 15 seconds of silence.

"Sorry if I startled you, do you mind scooting over a bit? I like to sit next to the window during class."

I reply with, "sure I don't mind, I like the window seat too but it's alright." He then asked me who I was since I look unfamiliar to him.

I told him I was new and he said, "welcome to hell then, there's never peace here." I laugh a bit from that statement.

The bell rang signaling class has started. The teacher walked in. On my schedule it says her name is Ms. Kurenai. She is one of the English teachers at the school here. She has medium length black hair and red eyes. She's wearing a red blouse with a white dress overtop of it. She talked about the lesson for the entire class and the bell rang signaling it was the end of class. As I got up the guy from earlier asked my name and introduced himself. His name is Neji which I say is a cool name. He blushes slightly but I guess that's normal for people when they receive a compliment. I then tell him my name and he smiles. As we are heading out of the class Ms. Kurenai told me if I need help with anything at all, to just ask her. I smile and wave good bye as I head to my second class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg I actually wrote a lot more than I thought I would have. I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you have any writing tips for me pleaseeeeee let me know! Thank youuuuu

I'll try to upload chapters as much as possible with school going on and stuff but I'm not sure how well that's going to work out lol.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Don't forget, HYDRATE OR DIE STRAIGHT!!

Anyways, see ya in the next chapter! And don't forget to smile!!!!!