Contact names

Sorry for the long-ish wait. I totally forgot to make another chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person POV~

Naruto woke up the next morning by his alarm. He mumbled incoherent words and dismissed the alarm. He unwillingly got out of bed and walked towards the mirror to look at his bed hair and sighed. He was wearing his baggy pajamas. He noticed his pajama hat fell off last night when he was asleep. He looked around his bed and found the hat so he placed it on the nightstand not bothering to care about it much more. Naruto then walked to his wardrobe and grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After his shower, Naruto got dressed. He wore a slightly baggy T-shirt of one of his favorite bands, Skillet. Kurama introduced Naruto to their music and he enjoyed listening to them every day. He was also wearing some plain jeans that weren't baggy or skin tight. They were a dark blue color. He debated on wearing a jacket over top of his shirt but decided against it since it was going to be warmer out today and he didn't want to sweat. So instead he just shoved it in his bag for later if he needed it.

After he was done he headed downstairs after smelling some delicious food being cooked. As he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw his brother sitting on the couch watching something on his phone, or was he texting? He couldn't tell from where he was but decided to not pry in on his brother's privacy. He walked towards the kitchen with a big smile.

Naruto's mother turned around after hearing footsteps and smiled at her son. "Good morning Naruto!" She said greeting him.

"Good morning mom, is dad at work already?" Naruto asked his mother as he sat down for breakfast.

"Yes, he left for work a few minutes ago. Here's your food," Kushina replied as she placed a plate down in front of her son.

Naruto lit up as he saw his food. There was bacon, eggs, sausage, and some toast. His eyes sparkled as he thanked his mom for the delicious meal. As he was about to eat, Kushina hit him on the back of his head.

"Wait for your brother, idiot!" She yelled at him. To which he just responded with a nervous laughter and a half whispered sorry. They both then heard laughing from the doorway.

"HAHAHA! You deserved that lil bro!" Kurama laughed at his younger brother who glared at him. He then stopped laughing when he got hit in the back of the head too.

"Behave yourself Kurama!" Kushina yelled.

It went silent for a bit but all three people then burst out laughing. Kurama sat down across from Naruto as he received his food and their mother sat down at the table with her food. They all then started to eat together and had a few conversations with one another.

Naruto finished his food first since he had school in 30 minutes and still had to get fully ready. He excused himself from the table and placed his dishes in the sink. Naruto then walked upstairs back to his room and put his school supplies in his bag. He double checked to make sure he had everything he needed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After he was finished he had 25 minutes left and decided to walk to school. He said his goodbyes to his mom and older brother and left the house.

As he was walking, Naruto saw the lady from yesterday waving at him and he waved back to her with a big smile.

He then, a little loudly, said, "Good morning!" to her.

She stopped watering her plants, said good morning to him too and went back to watering her plants with a smile placed on her lips.

~Naruto POV~

I reach the school gate unfortunately not seeing anyone I know. I go inside the building and head to my locker. As I'm putting my stuff away I feel someone standing next to me. I shut my locker after putting my stuff away and grabbing my phone from my bag. I look at the person next to me and I smile because I recognize it's Shino.

He's leaning against the lockers looking at me, I'm guessing he was waiting for me to be finished.

"Hey Shino! How are ya today?" I asked him.

"Hey. I'm alright, how are you Naruto?" He said to me. I respond to him with a smile and tell him I'm doing great.

We then walk to the classroom since we have 1st period together. When we get to the classroom, there's a few students there. I spot Neji almost immediately. He's talking to Lee about something. Shino and I walk up next to them sitting down in some seats behind them.

"Good morning you two! It great to see you're both doing well!" Lee says with excitement. I smile at him. I then checked the time on my phone. 07:55, so we have 5 minutes until class starts. Lee is sitting in the chair next to Neji and they start talking again about random things as Shino says a few words every now and then. I guess Shino doesn't like talking a lot, kinda like me. I smile thinking about my friends I made just on my first day. Then it clicks in my mind.

"Oh! I forgot, can I get your guy's numbers? So we can talk outside of school too, ya know!" Neji doesn't hesitates and just snatches my phone from my hand and adds everyone's number to my contacts. I guess he remembers everyone's number by heart. 'He's really smart and has great memory,' I think to myself.

I then look at the contact names and laugh as quietly as I could. I could tell who was who because the names were:

Human dog 🐶
Bug boy 🦟
Neji ✨
Emo wannabe 🖤
No eyebrows 😐
Crop top boy ⭐
Lee🏋️
Smart guy 🤓
Face paint dude 🎨
Mr. I eat a lot 🥩

I change Gaara's contact name from no eyebrows 😐 to Redhead🔥, Kankuro's from face paint dude 🎨 to face paint 🎨, and Choji's to Mr. Eat🍗 but left the rest. I might change them later but only if I find better nicknames for them.

Then the bell rang signaling class is starting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMGGG I'm finally done typing 😭😭😭

DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER AMD EAT SOMETHING!!

Once again sorry for the wait! Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter!!

Have a great day/night/evening! And don't forget to smile!!