Blossom Cafe

Hey guys!!! So I realized a mistake I made in writing this story.

So I was looking through the amount of days it's been and in the previous chapter, it was supposed to be Monday. And I totally forgot that they had school so let's just pretend they have school off on Monday, okay?

I realized this like just now lol

Anyways, enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Naruto POV~

After Kankuro and Kiba left, I went to fully get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face. After getting ready I decided to go into town. Maybe I'll check out that cafe a few blocks down from my house. It looks amazing in there.

I grab my wallet and school bag to do some homework and head out. As I walk out of the house I yell to my parents, "I'M GOING TO A CAFE ILL BE BACK LATER!"

I close the door and step out into the outside world. As I look at my neighborhood, I smile. It's a neat place around here. I walk up the road away from the school towards the Cafe. As I'm walking, the cafe shows in my view. I start smiling even more.

I wonder what I should get. Maybe I can start with a drink and a small snack. As I step in front of the Cafe, I look at the name on the glass door. It reads Blossom Cafe.

"Hello! Welcome to Blossom Cafe!" One of the servers said to me.

I said a small hello back and sat in the left back corner seats. I sat down at the table and waited for a waitress. After a few seconds, a lady with short brown hair and purple marks on her face came up to the table.

"May I get your order? Or would you like to start with a drink?" She asks me.

"A medium coffee please," is all I said. She wrote it down and said it'll be right put before leaving to put the order in.

As I was waiting for my coffee, someone walked up to my table. I look up from my phone to see who it is.

I instantly remebr the sunglasses the guy wore, it's Shino!

"Heya Shino." I said to him.

"Hey Naruto, mind if I sit with you?" He asks me.

I told him I didn't mind and he sat right down. The waitress then hands me my coffee and asks Shino if he wants one as well, to which he responded with a small yes, so the lady went back to put in the order once again.

For a few minutes, neither Shino or I spoke. It was only a little awkward though since we're both quiet people.

"Sorry I don't know how to make conversation," he said to me.

"It's fine, it's honestly the same with me," I replied back.

After a bit of small talk, we started to warm up to each other a lot more. We started talking about more subjects. Turns out, we have a whole lot in common.

"Hey Naruto," he said.

"Hm?" I hum in response.

"You have a beautiful smile." He says to me smiling a bit.

I didn't even realize I was smiling until he just mentioned it. I was smiling. It's been a while since I've been that happy to not even know I was smiling so much.

I'm glad Shino makes me feel that comfortable so easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! This is half a chapter since I don't have a lot of time and motivation. I'll post the next part asap I promise!!!

And remember, it's pride month so HYDRATE OR DIE STRAIGHT YOU ABSOLUTE GAY DONUTS!!

Bye my lovelies!! Have a good day/night/evening!!!