That night

There is a bit of smut in here so I'll put a warning in case you want to skip it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Naruto POV~

I walk inside and say hi to my parents.

"Hey kiddo," my dad replies to me. "How was school?"

"It was good," I smiled.

"How did the tutoring go Naruto?" My mother asked me while handing me a cup of water.

"It was great, hopefully I can help raise their grades."

"Alright, I'm glad you have friends all around you," she looks at me smiling then starts cleaning the table.

She's probably getting ready to make dinner. I wonder what she's making.

"What's dinner tonight?" I ask.

"Kimchi and ramen, I hope it's not too boring," she smiles sheepishly.

"Sounds delicious, dattebayo!" I reply giving her a hug as a reassurance.

She hugs me back. My dad joins the hug shortly after and we stay there for a bit. We hear the door open but we don't mind, because shortly after, Kurama joins in the hug.

"Don't forget me," he jokingly says.

"Never," the three of us say in unison.

We all part from the hug and smile. My mom turns and starts making dinner. My dad walks over to her, probably to help out. Kura walks to his room and I go to mine.

I set my school stuff down and grab out my homework placing it on my desk. I grab my phone from my pocket.

'Should I text them and ask what they meant? I don't know. I wonder if mom and dad will let them stay the night even though it's a school night?'

As I finishing thinking, I see a text pop up on my phone. It's from Shino.

Bug boy 🦟
We'll be there at 9

Me
Why??

Bug boy🦟
You'll see

Me
Im confused

Bug boy🦟
Just wait

Me
Okay???

Bug boy 🦟
🤭

Now I'm more confused than ever. Why would they come over at 9 tonight?

A sit on my phone scrolling through social media. A few minutes past and I hear a knock on my door.

Kurama speaks from the other side, "dinner Naru."

I hop off my bed and walk downstairs to the dinner table.

"Food looks amazing!!" Kurama yells.

My dad laughs at his actions.

Kurama then stands in front of mom and gets on his knees and bows down to her.

"Thank you for your service queen." He states.

At this point, dad is rolling on the ground laughing and I'm still standing but laghing just as much. My mom places the food on the table laughing herself.