Chapter 1 - Man-hater

A/N:

KYAAAH!! Hello everyone!  I am hoping you'll not just like but rather love this first-ever written story I have for all the NaLu shippers out there. I hope you'll support this! THANK YOU! *bows head constantly*

PS. I do not own Fairytail.. The great manga artist, Hiro Mashima does. I only own this story.

-chillsysteayna^O^

-- ---

LUCY's POV

*kriinnng* *kriin-

Turning off the sound of my alarm clock while rubbing my eyes.

"*yawn* time to get up for school." I said while walking like a drunk lady towards the bathroom.

Yep, it seems like it was just yesterday when our classes ended. And suddenly today, classes start. Well,  it's not that I hate school. I just find it boring sometimes. All the things that need to be done.

I just thought... "nothing seems new.." saying those while letting out a sigh.

I just finished bathing and immediately put on my uniform that was obviously neatly folded and put on top of my bed, which was now also arranged.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" I blurted while tying my hair in half ponytail (a/n: i just don't know the right terms to use.. heheh.. you can just look in the picture for a much defined outlook.. sorry)

"Good Morning Princess!" says Virgo, my ever sweet and loyal personal maid.

"Oh.. Good morning Virgo." I responded while letting out a timid smile.

"What's wrong Princess? Aren't you excited? It's your first day in school." Virgo said with a hint of worry in her face.

"Well.. I'm fine. Just some first-day-of-school jitters. I guess.." I said as an excuse and finally giving out a smile to Virgo.

"Well if that's it then, I am most certain Princess has nothing to worry about. I
know Princess will do just great."

"Thanks." touched by Virgo's words.

"Princess, your breakfast is ready downstairs." says Virgo while noticing I'm finished in fixing myself up.

I just nodded and went downstairs with Virgo following behind.

"Good morning Miss Lucy!" All the maids and butlers greeted me in unison with smiles on their faces.

"Good morning." I replied.

I just sat on my chair and just like any normal day.. I silently eat my breakfast alone..

"Ahm. Princess. Sorry to inform you that Sir and Lady Heartfilia cannot accompany you for breakfast.. Apparently,  they have not come home last night. And my guess, they are worki-"

"I know Virgo.." cutting Virgo as she explained something that's not so new to me.

My parents.. as the owners of a successful company, owning a huge number of hotels and restaurants. Have spent less time for me.. I can't say they are bad parents. Sometimes they do put an effort... at least they try right?

But I just don't seem to care anymore. Maybe, I've gotten used to them.

"Goodbye Princess!! Take care!"

"Goodbye Miss Lucy!"

Waving my hand for those wonderful people bidding their goodbyes for me.

My parents may have lack on some things but at least I have them to fill those for them.

"Goodbye Miss Lucy. I'll try to be on time later." Our trusted driver, Capricorn said.

As I get out in the car.

"Lulu! Finally you're here!" a very bubbly girl with a bluenette hair said while waving her hand.

"Hi! Levy..." Her name is Levy McGarden, smart just like me. And a very lively gal.. She's also my very best friend. Unlike me, she believes in those so called 'destiny man' and worse 'happily-ever-afters'! Geez, it gives me the creeps even just by the thought of those.

"Well, Lu-chan.. guess what?" She said with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"..." still looking at her.

"Well?! Come on guess?" She said.

"Hmm.. well.. oh, I know. You finally hit yourself in a wall and realized that there is no such thing is Love?" I respond sarcastically.

"Oh Lulu.. You're wrong! That's the total opposite of what had happened to me." She said while giggling.

"Well spit it out already. " i said a little irritated.  I mean, as far as this goes I don't like listening to these stuffs.. Like I said, it creeps me out.

"I'm in Love! I'm in love with my ever sweet boyfriend! I mean after he did give me flowers and chocolates yesterday.. awwe. I just can't wait to see him later."

"Ooh-kaay.. uhm. You done? " i said while looking uninterested.

"Come on Lulu. Aren't you happy for me? Well, I get it. You just don't know how it feels to love and be loved back. I bet if you finally have your destiny man, you'll definitely be blown away by how grea- mnph" cutting off Levy by blocking her mouth with my hand.

"You can save those,  when it's finally gonna happen.. like oh. Never!" I said while emphasizing on the word 'never'.

"Hmp. Well you cannot totally guarantee on that Lulu. I mean, everyones destined to somebody. And you just can't tell who, why and how it ends up. Because Love is full of mystery as they say."

"Whatever. Come on.. Let's go now to our classroom." I pulled Levy before she could even add some ridiculous love advices for me.

Hmmp. As if that's ever gonna happen. No man has ever live in this world worthy of myself.

---
A/N: Hi evwryone! I just finished my Chapter 1.. I hope you like it.. and i hope you keep on reading. Because there is still more to come, minna-san!!

Like, comment and please follow me.

-chillsysteayna