Chapter 4 - Girlfriend?!

A/N: Hi everyone.. I'm already now in my fourth chapter.. So, i was thinking, how do you find the story? Do please comment about your thoughts in this. (I was hoping you won't put some hateful comments, tell me whether I should or should not continue this story.) I know it's too much to ask. But I would appreciate to know if you have found a liking to this story.
That's all for now, sorry for this my yammering.. hehe. Anyhow, enjoy this chapter.

PS. I have also dedicated this chapter to my first ever friend,( i think, hehe) Daoyeto, amazing writer so check out her books and find for yourself then.. and oh also KaraMendez thanks for following me! She's also a great writer and she has her books to prove to all of you!

-chillsysteayna

----

LUCY's POV

I was quite taken back upon entering the Campus. It was huger than what it seems to look outside. I mean for a such prestigious and known school, they have quite earned the title.

Wow---
...

Suddenly my amazement shifted to embarrassment, realizing that the pinkette guy's grip moved from my wrist to my hand.

Not wanting to start a conversation with him. I carefully slid off my hand. But... the heck?! He had tighten his grip.

Wait, I might be imagining things but i just had glimpse of the sudden blushed on pinkette cheeks. What' s up with him?

Guess, I don't have a choice. *clears throat* "I think i can managed to walk straight without you holding my hand."

Having said that, "ohh, I'm sorry." He let go of my hand.

I crossed my hands immediately, "Thank you." saying with a tone of having release at last.

While walking, I've noticed some girls were staring at me. Oh I stand corrected, 'glaring' was the right term to use.

I wonder what's up with them. Oh. Well maybe .. They have never seen such a beautiful maiden walking in their campus, until now. *feeling full of my self* I slightly giggled.

"What's so funny?" The pinkette guy asked, surprising me a bit.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said shutting him off.

It seemed to work because he have remained silent until we've reach their clinic.

Sitting in a chair, wondering my eyes around their huge clinic. My gaze went suddenly to the pinkette guy. Who was busy searching to some cabinets looking for the first-aid kit.

As I was looking in him, who has his back on me. I realized, he has great physique. Even by just looking, I noticed he is quite well built.
Realizing I was becoming insane, what the heck is the matter with you Lucy?! Did you really just imagined those things?! Shame on-

"Quite a sight eh?" The pinkette guy said with a grin on his face, approaching me while holding the kit in his hand.

"Huh?.."
Just then realizing what he meant by those. I suddenly feel flustered! "What are you trying to impose, Idiot? Like hell, I would fantasize-"

"I mean, I saw earlier, an amazed face on you. I thought you have quite found a liking to our school? Have i concluded wrong?" The pinkette guy said, cutting me off.

So.. that's what he meant?
"Ahh. No. I mean yes, I was amazed by your school." saying those while hiding my face in shame. *sigh* I feel stupid.

As the pinkette guy is now standing in front of me. He suddenly kneeled in one leg, while having his hand gaining it's distance from holding my right leg.