Chapter 13 - Not Giving up

Pst. Still there?...

I really don't have any words for you guys in trying to come up with a sane reason for not updating in a very very veryyyy xD long time :(

Please forgive by accepting this token from me...

A NEW CHAPTER ^^,

the wait is over.. i hope you love this chapter update. Enjoy!

-chillsysteayna ❤
------------

LUCY's POV

It was already 11pm when I arrived at the house. Good thing I saw a taxi and immediately went home. When I arrived, like the usual, Mom and Dad are not around.

*sigh* "It was tiring... yet it was all fun"

Hmm. Well maybe until I slapped him. Good job lucy, good job!*sigh* I thought while lying on my bed now.

"Natsu can you possibly be there still? Might you be busy looking for me?"

What then Lucy? Why do you care? Natsu is a guy, he can take of himself, alright?!

"Did I overreact? Did I go overboard for slapping him hard?" I suddenly thought.

Well it doesn't matter Lucy. It was all for the better. I guess. Some thing's not meant to be.

"Ughh!"

What's happening to me? Why can't I stop thinking of him?! He is nothing ok?! Nothing!

*sigh* I need to cool off my head...

I went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water

Finishing up the whole bottle water, it seems I was just thirsty then.

"Ahh water never tasted this good."

Suddenly I thought..

---FLASHBACK---

Natsu carried me like a princess as we made our way out of the haunted house. And when we were finally out he put me down in the nearest bench he had seen.

"Stay.. I'll get you water."

---END OF FLASHBACK---

>.< WTH?! He.. He carried me what? *slap in the face*

How did that happen?

Remembering what a cry baby I was..

Oh now you remember, Lucy? Yeah! You got consume by your fear in lightning and thunder.

*sigh*

I dont fear anything at all... not until I was 6.

For my age, it was the most terryfying night I had.

Being left alone... with all the rumbling of the sky, thunders and lightning.

Who says living in a mansion with both parents working to get you good stuffs is all perks?

Sometimes I wish, my parents didn't go to work at all. That they would tuck me in bed at night, give milk before bedtime or read me stories until I've fallen asleep.

But I given up on hoping that day will ever come.. and besides Im old enough for that.

*shakes head* this night had gotten much weirder. What's with all these thoughts?!

I should probably get some sleep already.

Going back to my room immediately lying on bed.

As I was about to close my eyes...

*phone ringing*

Someone's calling. I didn't bother answering it. Might as well let the answering machine do it...

"Lucy?.."

It's Natsu!

"I heard you're already home. That's a relief.."

I guess he heard it from Capricorn.

"And about what happened earlier, I don't know what made you upset... was it something I've said? Or have done perhaps?"

"Well, ahm. If you really want me to leave you alone..."

what Natsu? ..You'll give up, huh? Is that what--

"...I think it's impossible."

O_o What?! Impossible?

>.<

o__O

"Like i said, i don't give up that easily. No matter what. Despite it all."

*end call*

He won't give up.. he is crazy -_-

-----------
A/n: There's no giving up indeed! HAH!
Till next time minnas!! ^^

-chillsysteayna ❤