Chapter 8 - Is this guy for real?

A/N: Ohayou Minna!! Gomenai! >_< I am really sorry for not updating the story awhile.. I got busy in school, that's why minna!! 

As my reconciliation gift to you- i shall publish two chapters back-to-back!! Yey~ again Gomen!!

-chillsysteayna ❤

LUCY's POV

This guy has finally done it.. Hearing the people around us applausing heavily.. I felt a little shy.

Natsu slowly approaching me.

"So Ms. Lucy Heartfilia? Have I done something that have please you?"

Still a little numb and shock, I can't find a word to say.

"Oh.. The better question I guess is, would you now let me treat you for lunch?" Natsu said.

What?! He is doing this for just a lunch with me? He is way over the top!! I can't believe this guy!

"Hey.. A lunch wouldn't hurt." One guy from the crowd shouted.

"Yeah.. And besides, he is one fine fellow. Who wouldn't want to have lunch with him?" One girl, whom I think, finds this pinkette a hottie.

Urggh!! Why is this happening to me? As much as I want attention, this is not what I was hoping for! Not like this! This pinkette guy is so gonna pay for this!

"Fine.." I said with a smile.. Of course a fake one.

The crowd suddenly cheered. 

Before this lead to any more embarashment.. I dragged Natsu.

Inside his car. After putting the set bealts on.

"And since I am the one being treated .. I get to choose the restaurant." I said

"Oh okay.. Whatever it is you wish my lady.. But don't you have class later.. I mean I was thinking to treat you not so far here so that you won't be late."

"Oh how thoughtful of you.. But don't worry I won't be in trouble. I know this restaurant that's just a couple of blocks away. Their foods taste amazing."

'Oh really? Well then, lead the way.. I only offer what's the best for my lady."

*laughs evilly* Hmp. The restaurant I'm talking about is the 6 star restaurant in the country.. Only VIPs gets to have a reservation there.. I mean.. It has the most delicious foods and the prices are not even kidding.. Hmm we'll see if a highschool guy like you can afford those.. I mean you said.. You'll offer only the best for me.. So we'll see. Whahah!! 

Finally arriving in the restaurant.. I notice Natsu's expression change. 

"Uhm Lucy, you sure this is where you want to eat?"

My oh my.. Is he asking me because he recognized this restaurant and knows they have the most expensive foods ever .. whahah!! Like I said, you're gonna pay for what you've done earlier.

"Yes Natsu-san. Why? What's wrong with this restaurant?" Saying while acting a little innocent

"Oh nothing's wrong.. It's just that..."

"I really like to have lunch in here.. But if you don't want to.. I guess. It can't be—"

"What are you saying?.. I want to have lunch wherever my lady wants to. So come on now let's go." Natsu said cutting me off. 

Is he serious?!

"Welcome Sir and Maam."

Natsu nodded. 

And somehow, I noticed one guy slowly approaching us.

"My oh my! If it isn't my ever handsome nephew?!" The guy hugged natsu tightly.

Who is he?

"Hey uncle.. Hehe~" natsu shyly scratching the back of his neck.

"Ahemm.. And who is beautiful maiden here?" the guy asked.

"Hello.. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Please to have made an acquintance." I smiled as respect.

"What a refined young lady.. Well, I'm Natsu's uncle, you can call me by the name Yajima. And also I'm the owner of this restaurant.. So it's my utmost pleasure to serve my nephew's date."

What?!! Seriously? The h*ck! Natsu and the owner of this restaurant are related?..

"Oky then.. Give these two young fellows the best seats" Mr. Yajima-san signaled some waiters.

After having a seat.. Natsu whispered to me.

"Uhmm.. Lucy I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this earlier.. I hope you're not mad.. And yeah, the truth is, I was a little hesistant earlier because I was expecting Uncle's gonna react like this.. I mean, he never seen me brought a girl in his restaurant before, until now. " 

Is it just me? Or I'm seeing Natsu blushing?.. And heck what's the matter with my heart?! Why is it abruptly beating?

And by the way.. He haven't brought any girl here yet? I mean, any girl would want to be treated in here.. It would make her special.. .. Does this make me special then?

Noo!! *shakes off the thoughts" it can't be.. And besides, I was the one who took him here.

------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Minna for the next chapter.. Wait for tomorrow!! Thanks for reading minnas!! Lovelots!

-chillsysteayna❤