Chapter 10 - It's a Date

LUCY's POV

Another day at school with the same usual stuffs going on, like going in to classes, learning the tackled lessons, having breaks and another session for learning.

*sigh*  Gazing through the window with a clear view of the sky, thoughts of yesterday's event suddenly flashes back in my mind and that one stupid sentence of that stupid pinkette...

In case you haven't notice.. I'm courting you starting today.. 

Courting you starting today..  

Courting you..

Courting you..

"Ugghh!! Snap out of it Lucy?!" I accidentally shouted in the middle of the class.

Uh-oh.. Meen. I screw up.  Everyone's attention was shifted to me. Everyone's eyes either asking a question, "what happened to her?" or telling, "she must be tired or sick".

"Are you okay Ms. Heartfilia? You seem to be having some trouble?" Ms. Ul asked, our teacher in the subject, History.

"Uhmm..Yes I am oky Miss. I sincerely apologized for interrupting the class." I answered slightly bowing my head.

"Oky, if you say so. So let's continue our topic, as I was saying, ancient tribes...." without wasting any second the class resumed.

*Sigh* What's happening to me? This is not me.. This shouldn't be me. I can't be like this, not anymore...

(Time Skip: End of Classes)

Finally the last subject ended well.. I couldn't be embarrassed anymore in our class in History ( second to the last subject of the day)

"Lulu? what happened back there? you okay?" Levy asked as we went out of the room.

"I'm fine Levy..."i answered

"Come on, we've been best friends since then and I know when you lie about being oky.. Lulu, you can always  share anything to me, you know?" Levy said with a worried face but definitely has a hint of assurance in her smile.

"Well.. It's nothing really big.. except for the fact that.. he is courting me." I said. *sigh* I have to tell levy about it anyways, sooner or later.

"What?! Who..Who is courting you? I didn't see any guy into you except....." 

"WTH?! oh my ghaaad!! Are you talking  about Natsu?
Natsu Dragneel is courting you?!

Wait. I thought he is your boyfriend already? Anyhow, that's still greaaaaat!" As I expected of Levy, she freaked out.

"Lower down your voice Levy.. And let me remind you, I don't like it.. And I never ever agreed to it.. but no matter what I do he doesn't really listen, Ughh!! That's why, he's getting in my nerve."

"Pfft..Hahahaha!" Levy suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked while giving a glare.

"Well it's just.. I realized that.. Finally, you found somebody who's keeping up with you, no matter how you can be a little scary sometimes.. "

"Ehh? What did you say? I'm scary?"

"hahah.. Well kinda. I mean, you always treat guys differently. It is as if, they are the worst creature in the world.. Except for your dad, of course,"