Chapter 6 - Annoying Guy

LUCY's POV

*beep*

Hearing mg phone's message alert. I immediately got it out in the bag without being caught. This must be something important, I thought.

Or so I thought,

Tssk, that pinkette guy again.. Why won't he stop bothering me?! It's almost been two weeks already. He's such a pain in the butt.

From: Stupid Pinkette
Hey! You never message me back.. Is everything oky?.. So I was thinking to pay you a visit. So.. see yah!

What? Paying me a visit?! Tssk as if I would want to see him..

I put my cellphone in my bag..

Uhmm.. Did he even say wheb? Or where?

I just shrugged, opposing to what ever he's planning.

I'll just avoid him.

....

Classes ended and it's our lunch break already. Now I'm walking beside my bestfriend, Levy, heading to the cafeteria.

"Hey Lulu! So what are you having for lunch?"

"I don't know.. Anything's good." I replied with a slight gloomy tune.

"Hey? Uhmm so I kinda noticed you earlier. With your phone.. I mean whoever texted you, you seem very irritated at that person.. So may ask who is it?" Levy ask me while slowing down our pace.

"It's... - nothing." I replied

"Oh come on, Lulu.. Hmm, the way I see it, you only react that way when it comes to guys.. So who is this guy courting you now?! Huh? Please tell me!" Levy pleaded while clasping her hands and trying to look like a kid.

"Geez.. Oky you're right. It's another stupid guy. And he is not courting me okay?!.. I mean.. uhmm -"

How should I put it, the guy isn't obviously courting me because he's already taking the part as my boyfriend..

I shrugged at the thought.

No way I'm gonna tell Levy. She'll just freak out. And it's nonsense anyway. I'm obviously not willing.

"Ohh.. So he's still not courting you.. That's a first! I bet he's a gentleman. I mean, for a guy to try to get to know the girl first before courting her.. is just sooo manly." Levy said while looking up as if she's imagining something.

"Well, who is this? What's his name?!" Levy asked while turning her attention back to me.

"His name is..Uhmm. oh Natsu Dragneel." I answered then noticing how Levy suddenly had bulged eyes.

"Oh my ghaad! Oh myyy!! Are you talking about Fairy Academy's Natsu Dragneel!?!"

I just nodded. What's up with that pinkette guy anyway?

"Oh myy!! You have just caught like the best fish in the world! Like!! Kyaah! He is no other than the hottest jock and most eligible bachelor of this generation!! He's the total dream guy of every girl's dream!" Levy ecstatically said while jumping up and down.

"That's excluding me! Oky? So can we just go now?" I cut Levy while grabbing her wrist and pulling her.

"Oh Lulu.. Like I said.. You can never tell for sure!"

Oh I know for sure. I thought.

Entering the cafeteria, I let out a quick sigh.

Hmm. I would want to eat some restaurant food right now. I thought, suddenly a crave formed within me.

In the meantime, I heard some wild squeals of girls.

What's the fuss about?

As the SC president, I quickly head out to where the sudden commotion was coming from.

"E-excuse me. SC pre-sident coming through." I said as I effortly squeeze in myself in the crowd of screaming girls.

Ohh. Whoever is causing this, is si gonna pay. I sure hope it's not a fight though.

I thought still trying my hardest to get to the bottom of this.

"Oh myy, he's so hot!!" One girl shouted.

What?! It's a guy?

Finally getting myself nearer to the latter. Just one little push and I'm-

"Waah! Ouch" I tripped.

"Oh my! Are you okay darling?" I heard a guy's voice while still looking in the ground.

A hand was then reached out for me. Without any hesitation, I grabbed on it and stand.

"Thank yo-.." I look up deciding to thank the guy.. but regrets filled me as I did that.

"Hi! Miss me?"

"YOU?!"