Chapter 7 - Stop playing with me

LUCY's POV

Standing very still maybe slightly frozen, I still can't find one sane explaination to what this pinkette guy's doing in my school.

Oh men.. Oh meeen. How? Why? The heck with this guy?!!

"Lulu? What's wrong? What's the commo-" Levy said while approaching me then for no reason she was cut off.

"KYAAAH!! Nat~ hmphmm" covering Levy's mouth before she could finish.

Still there, Natsu finally spoke.

"Heey.. Uhmm I know this was sudden.. But~" Natsu looking down while shyly scratching the back of his head.

Well, heck yeah!!! This is not just sudden but definitely unexpected! I mean, why would he visit here?!

"But I was wondering if I could treat you for lunch?.." Natsu finishing his statement then gradually shifting his gaze to me.

I reflexively somewhat coughed upon hearing that.

"What? Treat me for lunch? And why would I agr~hmphmm" this time Levy covered my outh before I could finish.

"Ohh. You're treating her? That's so sweet of you.. I'm sure my bestfriend would love to. By the way, My name's Levy, Lucy's bestfriend!" Levy said while giving the sweetest smile ever.

What's the matter Levy? Haist.. I don't want to have lunch with this guy!!

"Oh Hi there! It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Levy! It's good to know my girlfriend has someone she can call as a true friend." Natsu replied clearly emphasizing the 'girlfriend'.

What the?!?!!

"Whaaat?!!! You and- and... You're in a relationship with Lulu!?!!"

...

Before I knew it, I was dragging Natsu outside our school..

"What the heck is the matter with you?!! Huh?! I don't know what you're trying

to accomplish here?!! Maybe, you've made a bet to someone~ I don't know!! But let me tell you this..I'm not somebody you can just play with!!"