Chapter 23 Law

Bea POV

I really didn't want to go back to school, I felt betrayed at some point, as if I was fooled for the second time. He kisses me then just left me without a word, it sounds overly dramatic but can you blame me, it was my first.

But other than that I still couldn't wrap my head around the thought that he was a-

"Bea?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay? You haven't said a word for hours." Liza looked at me worried.

I shook my head and looked at her, "I'm fine, I just... Have a lot on my mind."

"You can tell me." She grabbed my head gently and gave me a reinsuring smiled.

"It's just...I found out something...About... Xavier." I had second thoughts about telling this to Liza but I felt that I wanted this off my chest.

"okay? What?" She then said, her eyebrow shot up.

"He's a....uhh." As I leaned towards her, enclosing my lips to her ears.

"Werewolf."

She paused for a minute just looking at me, shocked even, just as I expected. I looked back desperately awaiting for her respond, she then closed her eyes.

"Bea..."

"I know it sounds insane! But listen I saw it happen right in front of my eyes!"

"Bea..."

"And I know you'd think, how did I see it? well I saw at his house and it's a long story how I got to there but I saw him transform into a wolf as he defended me, and here where it gets really insane, he was defending me from another one! Another wolf, It's insane right? I get if you don't believe me! But Liza what I saw was real-" I jabbered on.

"Bea!" I froze as Liza shouted at me, I was a little too much.

"I believe you." She smiled as she rubbed my hands softly, trying to calm me.

"You don't have to explain..I believe you."

"You do?" I looked at her as if I didn't hear her clearly, she nodded and I didn't know what to say.

"How can you believe me that easily?" I blurted out, soon feeling regret as I realized that I was thinking out loud.

She then looked down at her half eaten turkey sandwich, I awaited her respond to my insensitive question, "I know for a fact that what you're saying is true."

"What?"

"Cause he's not the only werewolf in this school." She stated at me deadpanned.

I didn't know what to say nor how to react but I had a million things I wanted to say, just couldn't get my thoughts straight.

"What there's more of those things-"

"Look Bea, if you're gonna stay in this school you better get use to having those creatures around you." As she slammed her palm on the table as she voluntarily stood up from her chair, she earned a few glances but soon calmed her self and sat right back.

"I'm sorry... About that..." She looked at me apologetic, I knew she didn't mean it but as if she was defending them.

"About 80 percent of this school are... Werewolves." As she rubbed her forehead, "I know its hard to take it all in but... It's the truth."

I stayed silent, letting it sink in. He's not the only one in this school who's one of those things, I almost shivered in fear of the thought that I could be attack by any moment.

I quivered as I spoke "how do you know this?"

"I-I..." She bit her lower lip hesitating to answer my question. "-well, I-I lived here for a long time..."

"Have you ever been in contact with one?" I know that was a bold question but I felt that she was holding back a few details.

"I'm in love with one."

My eyes widen, I'm not the only one.

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter... I just can't tell him, yet." She told me before biting off her sandwich.

I fell back to my seat as the cafeteria buzzed with people talking and gossiping, I looked around and thought to myself, I wonder who isn't human here. The better question is, I wonder who could kill me by this very second.

"I have to go." As fear then rose into me, I grabbed my stuff as quickly as possible.

"Bea where are you-" Liza then said, I didn't bother to give her a reply as I rushed out the cafeteria.

I got a few glances as I bumped into a few people on my way out, soon I finally met my match as I bumped into someone causing me to fall.

"Bea! I'm sorry!" He then grabbed me by the hand and waist, I looked up and I was in contact with those stunning grey eyes.

"Cullen, I-" I spoked out his name, soon regaining my memory of him on that day, I pushed him away.

"Bea what's going on? Are you okay?" He then Reached out for me, just like before.

"I gotta go.." I said before I dashed out of his vision, I ran to the only place I felt safe, The library.

I entered the quiet room, the bliss of silence made me feel more relax as ever.

I then decided to wonder around the bookshelves, as I browsed upon some books I saw one that caught my attention the most.

"Lycan law." I murmured, the dark colored booked had a single paw imprinted on the cover.

The first thought I had was, I needed to know more about these things.

---

Not much action tho.

Welp! Hehe! Anyway sorry that I took long, it's just I wanted to add a few things, I wasn't actually gonna make Bea discover this book but I have my reasons why.

I didn't want Bea to be afraid forever.

Anyway? Any thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Anything at all? :D

Updates will be soon (hopefully I can get my brain on track)

Excuse the mistakes, I ain't perfect bruhhh XD

Bri:"go ahead, I'd like to see you try to kill me." (Spoiler)