Chapter 27 afraid.

But in the end I bailed on Cullen and suddenly left the party, I didn't feel like doing anything and just wanted to go home.

"Dear are you okay?" I heard grandma slowly enter my room, she sat beside me then looked at my stained cloths.

"I'm fine, I just tripped and... Yeah." I said, I didn't feel like talking so I just looked away, I sat in silence on the edge of my bed.

She nodded and then approached me, she gently placed her hands on my shoulder. "Stay strong, my dear." And then left.

By her words I felt that she knew that I was having a war with myself, there was a part of me that wanted to hate Xavier but another part was still madly craved for him, but hate grew above.

***

"Okay? We'll continue our discussion next week." Mr. Steal then dismissed us.

I immediately grabbed my stuff and got out of class, I then for some reason fell into the trap of students pouring out of their classes.

I was pushing my way out when I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw Xavier. This was like fate laughing in my face, and I didn't find it funny. I Immediately looked away and headed to the opposite direction. God! Why Did I forget I had history with him.

I kept telling myself to not look back but as I reached far enough, I still did But he was gone. Bea, how stupid are you?

I was mentally scolding myself for ever thinking that Xavier would care about me, but as I was merely minuets away to my sanctuary.

I saw Cullen leaning on the wall near the entrance of the library, I then hid behind the trash can and thought. 'God, it's hard to avoid two people in one day,'

I then gulped, I shouldn't hide from Cullen... I practically left him last night; so I'm really not in the position to do this to him.

"I hate it when the girl you like suddenly bails on you, then the next day you find her hiding from you, behind a trash can." I looked up and saw him looking down at me, a little amused.

"I- I was..." I muttered, but he just sighed and sat across from me. We were now sitting on the floor in a empty hall, behind a trash can. Not the most ideal place to talk but I don't think I could escape this one.

"So? Are you hiding from me?" He then said.

"Yeah..." I felt that I should tell him the truth at least.

"I'm sorry."

"No! Don't... I should be the one saying that! I didn't mean to leave you... I was just a bit ... Uhmm overwhelmed." I bit my lower lip, I thought about the real reason I bailed and I'm sure he'd hate me if he knew.

"Yeah, but still sorry... I laid the bomb on you too early... I guess." He said as he brushed back his dirty blonde hair, I could see those beautiful grey eyes looking at me then looking away. It pains me to see him hurt because of me.

"No it's... Okay... I just..." I then looked down feeling hella guilty, I'm turning down this amazingly nice guy for what? For that jerk?

"You like Xavier, don't you?" He then frowned, I felt my face heat up as I tried to collect myself.

"N-no! I don't like him! I mean- I... I..."

I felt really bad about myself, doing this to a nice guy.

"How did you know?" I for one just blurted out.

"You look at him differently."

Do I? It was embarrassing that he could read me like a open book, I couldn't get myself to calm my nerves down it felt that the cat was out of the bag.

"I don't." I said bluntly.

"You don't?" He said a little sarcasm hit his tone.

It was kinda intimidating, his gaze. Giving me unwanted chills, the same I felt before at the party. Instead of doing anything I froze in front of his gaze, feeling a little lost in his eyes.

He kissed me.

***

Xavier's POV

"What the hell are you doing?!" Liza shouted trying to catch up to me.

"Walking." I said deadpanned.

"God! Why are you avoiding Bea?! I let this slip for a week, but two weeks is just too much!" She then grabbed me.

"Get off!" I shrugged her hands off me, I then faced her.

"She was actually starting to like you!! And even maybe try to accept you!"

"Good. Now make her stop."

"What?!" I then felt her presents chasing me, I wanted her off my back so badly so I ran out to the court yard, "get out." As I glared at the nerds who were sitting on the picnic table out side.

"NOW!" I roared, soon causing them to flee in terror.

"Now fucking explain yourself." Liza still was at it.

"Explain what?" As I sat on the table and glance at her then looked away, I hated being nagged at and this isn't really pleasing at all.

She then rubbed the temple of her head and soon looked me in the eyes with full disbelief "For crying out loud! Xavier! Stop playing dumb and cold! Just tell me what she did that made you like this?!?"

"She didn't do anything wrong." I said low and ashamed.

"Then what did you do?" Her tone changed, she was no longer angry but now concern filled her words.

"I--" I clenched my fist tightly, rage then flowed into my veins like rapid venom seeking into my blood, I hated myself so much it hurts.

"I-- I need to go..." I said before leaving Liza, she tried to chase after me but it didn't matter anymore, I was losing it.

Soon I reentered the school and was practically finding a way to avoid Liza, I didn't want anything to do with school or Bea anymore.

But as I past a hall something caught my attention, causing my blood to boil, I felt my body heat soon rising in a uncontrollable rate.

Cullen was in contact with Bea, his lips enclosed to her's, in a instant I felt my whole body being in an overwhelming state of rage.

'Kill him.' My wolf then stated, I snapped by those words and rushed to grab Cullen's neck.

I ripped him away from Bea and viscously choked him in the air, holding him with my aggressive grip, I glared at him.

"I'm right-" he was surprisingly able to say as I gripped my one hand firmly on his throat, with a move of a muscle I could practically make his head pop.

"She is important to you." He then mocked, my eyes flared with rage, and in a blink I threw him out the window, shattering glass echoed in the empty halls, I then jumped through the window frame and was about to beat his sorry ass, but he got to me first, pouncing then pinning me on the ground.

He smirked as blood dripped from his forehead, he punched me in the face. "It would be a shame if someone stole her from you." Shattered glass pierced me on the back but the pain couldn't match my rage.

I snapped once more and pushed him off of me, I crouched on top of him and kept punching in the face, my knuckles were soaked from the blood.

"Xavier..." A voice behind me said.

I turned my head, with rage still painted on my face.

Bea looked at me from the shattered window shocked and maybe even afraid.

~~~~

Bummmmm bum bum!! haha lol

Here comes the drama people! (*panics*)

Okay, so still I would like to thank all you guys for supporting this books :3 I know.... I know... I keep saying this but dayuuuuuuuummm you people are amazing! Haha

Bri: *squishes face on window* "dude... Are they okay?"
*bea stares at me* "uhh who the hell are you?"