Chapter 2 Edge

Bea POV***

I followed it till I reached the edge of the forest. I looked around and found the thing I was following Gone.

But as I walked closer to the edge I was amazed to what I discovered. The edge of the forest was beautiful, and when I look at a far I could see the blue sea as it waves swayed along the shore.

And as I look down I could see the waves hitting the edges and rocks below. Making the waves roar as it hits the rocky edge of the forest. It's was simply breath taking

I slowly closed my eyes the breeze hit my face;savoring each moment of peace.

But soon my peace faded when I heard an unknown sound behind me. I quickly turned in my heels, yet unaware of my position; the edge.

I was going to fall into the roars of the waves. Till a hand grabbed my arm. Leaving half of my body expose to the view of my death.

I looked down and saw the 50 feet fall I could experience if I wasn't saved,

I slowly turned and saw a shirtless guy In front of me; his hand holding tightly to mine.

He then pulled me closer Into his arms "thank god your safe...mate" I heard him whisper.

I looked up and saw the most beautiful Icey blue eyes I have ever saw, the raven black hair messed up in all the right ways. And the strong jaw line he had made me admirer his perfection yet unsure for his intentions. I couldn't just trust him. Yet he saved my life, so from the daze I snapped out.

I shrugged and pushed him away "w-who are y-" as I was about to protest until.

Xavier POV***

"Bea sweetie!" I heard a mans voice calling, She then looked towards the man, I found it as the right opportunity to slip out. So as she looked away I ran out of her sight and into the woods, pulling Luis with me

By that one last glance i left, I could hear my wolf's displeased and moan

Yet deep inside I knew we where both happy to see her. 'Our mate'

She finally... Came.

Heading back to the Pack was a noisy trip; irritating actually because of Luis's blabbering mouth

"And man! If only you guys saw Xavier's face when she let go of his hand! It's like taking candy from a baby! I thought he was gonna cry!" He said amused.

"Really!? Damn! We should've come to witness the saving of Xavier; the hero" Kyle chuckled

"Very funny pups..." I said sarcastically.. "All I want to do is get something to eat! I'm starving!" As I changed the topic, not wanting the topic about my mate to grow

"Me too!" Tristan said

"Me three!" Kyle added

"Sooo? Raced you home pups?" I challenged "oh your on!" Luis mocked

And as we shifted and ran the whole way home. The thought of her hasn't left my mind though.

As we reached pack we shifted back and I saw Jared walking up to me, "Xavier you need to see alpha Vlad" Jared said worried

I immediately nodded and head my way to my father, oh boy this isn't gonna be pretty.

---

I entered the room and saw my dad furious. "Xavier, what is all this messing around about I had you called to my office hours ago!" He shouted. I for one stood my ground and didn't even flinch "I was just out for a run." I calmly said

"That's what your good at wasting time! When are you going to be responsible? Huh Xavier? For Christ's sake! What kind of alpha are you going to become with your attitude" he complained

"Do you think I care?" I replied with a blank expression plastered on my face, "you really are testing my patience, boy" he said as he stood up and approached me

As we eyed on each other, I knew he was about to punch me until

"Vlad! Stop this nonsense!" My mothers voice echoed in the room.

My father then lowered his hand and just glares at me then walked away

My mother stopped by me and gave me a worried look then followed my father out the room.I wouldn't be surprise if my father beat the shit out of me. Knowing him he just wanted me to be the perfect alpha. Strong, brave and responsible.

But I don't see how constantly choking me with expectation would help me by any means possible.

I then stormed out the room and decided to take a run to clear my mind.

...

Bea's POV***

"So how was your walk?" My dad asked as we walked up the porch, I hesitated to answer cause frankly I didn't really understand what happened. That guy got to me so fast, too fast for a human. And I didn't even hear him coming.

"Bea?" My dad stopped in his tracks. In front of the front door "is there something wrong?"

"N-no, it was a lovely walk" I said "well that's good, I think this place is going to be the best for the both of us" he smiled

For all I know he's just saying that cause of his new job here, sighing in my mind I knew I was happy for him. Cause ever since mom left it was pretty tough for us to move on.

I wanted to hate my mom for leaving my dad but I guess they just really can't get along, and I wouldn't want them them to be constantly arguing every night, and I would rather have them like this instead of what they where then.

I wouldn't deny that my mom didn't try to get me from my dad but I just could leave him. And I could bare to live with her new husband.

"Uh... I guess I better fix my stuff upstairs" I said to my dad.

"Sure thing sweet, I put all your boxes up there so you could settle in easier" as he patted my head.

I climbed up the wooden stairs and glance each room, there where various rooms around till I notice a room that had a lid of light.

I peeked in the room to see grandma holding a picture of a man, But I couldn't really tell who it was.

Grandma turned around and notice me peeking in the room, "yes dear, do you need something" as she shoved the picture in her pocket.

"Uhm... I was just wondering if you knew where my room is" I said

"Oh, of course dear. It's the second one to the right" she smiled

"Thank you" as I slowly closed her door, feeling guilty that I peeked into her privacy.

As I walked to my room I saw all the boxes which had my stuff in it. I wasn't really in the mood to fix all of it so I just opened a few and began to put them to place. My room was clean with a cream colored theme on the wall. It had floral prints on it and a wooden floor.

I had a large queen sized bed that had white sheets and cream colored pillows, I walked up to the window to see the forest in sight and as I opened it I could feel a slight breeze hit my face, this place was beautiful and I really am starting to like it.

After a few hours I was done with most of the boxes so I decided to take a shower before dinner, as I grabbed my towel I entered the bathroom and turned the shower on.

And as the warm water hit my body I felt relief and relax. Yet I still felt bothered of that strange boy who saved me today. It was sad cause I didn't even get to thank him I let my self question him before even thinking of thanking him.

After my shower I dressed in a plan grey sweater and shorts.

"Bea honey! Dinners ready! Come down now!" I heard my dad holler

"Okay. Coming" I said heading down stair

~~~

Vote. Comment. Like :))) please

Bri xoxo