Chapter 35 locked

Xavier then dragged me inside, soon we where in the living room of his house and I just stood there confused why he brought me here and what he meant when he said that he almost lost me.

"Stay." He growled before leaving me, I didn't bother to chase after him cause I knew he wasn't gonna let me so I made my way to one of the sofas and held my kneels near my chest, I felt lost and didn't know what everything meant.

I should be mad at him for suddenly dragging me here but I felt guilty instead, was Cullen really gonna do something to me? What was he really gonna do anyway? I felt like such a burden to them both, almost hating myself for all I did.

"Bea...." I saw Luis peeping from behind the frame of the door, I gave him a weak smile and so he approached me.

"What are you doing here? It's so late... Shouldn't you be home?" He then sat beside me.

"Luis... I don't know why I'm here..." I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Did Xavier bring you here?" He asked, I nodded and looked at his sleepy face trying to stay awake just to talk to me.

He yawned and then scratched his belly "well, if you're sleeping here, you could sleep with me!" He then smiled, I giggled a bit and hugged him.

"That's sweet of you Luis." I looked at his cheerful yet tired face and then smiled.

"You're coming with me." Xavier then suddenly bursted in and yanked me up.

"What's going on?" Luis then felt alarmed as he stood up form his seat.

"None of your business. Get back to bed." Xavier then stated, Luis didn't move a muscle and just stared at him.

"Get back to bed, Luis....." Xavier then hissed, soon Luis looked away and just ran up stairs, Luis seemed a bit pissed but it looked like it didn't matter to Xavier.

Xavier then once again dragged me upstairs and to his room, his grip held firm and painful.

Soon the pain was getting to me, I tried my best to break from it but he just pulled me in the room and locked the door.

"Xavier... Please.... Let go." I pleaded.

"Shut up." He hissed.

Soon the guilt that I once felt got replaced with anger, "what the hell is your problem?!"

I fought with his grip but he didn't seem to be effected by it and just stared at me.

"Xavier!" I called out but he didn't even acknowledge me.

"Please...." I felt hot tears race down my face as he just stared blankly me.

"It hurts..." I began to sobbed and then I soon felt so exhausted that my body just fell to the floor.

"Please... Stop..." I cried out as my body felt like collapsing.

Soon some arms wrapped around me, I looked to my shoulder to see Xavier's terrified expression plastered on his face, I could feel his body shiver and so I didn't feel angry anymore and hugged him.

"I'm sorry...." He whispered, his hot breath trailed on my back causing me to shiver too.

The warmth that was currently around my body then tighten a bit and so he began to breath heavily, I wasn't sure but it was almost as if he was crying but I couldn't tell.

"I almost lost you..." He then kept saying as I assumed he was silently crying, I then held him close and buried my face in his shirt, crying out of confusion and guilt.

****

The sun barely hit the floor when it tried to creep out of the dark curtains, the room was left dark.

The weak sight of sunlight almost looked helpless to the surroundings, I then gestured my feet to emerge out of the bed but as I tried to, I heard a crisp metal sound jingle to every movement of my feet.

I ripped the blankets off my legs and saw chains attached to my feet, my eyes widen not knowing what I was suppose to do.

I wanted to feel mad but instead I felt ashamed that I got myself into this situation.

The chains held tightly around my ankles connecting me to the edge of the bed, turning my head I saw Xavier enter the room.

He carried a tray of waffles and fruits, I couldn't bare to look at him and so he just placed the food beside me.

He sighed and sat at the opposite end of the bed, "I had to do it."

"You're just so stubborn that I had to--"

"So you tie me up?" I said, soon feeling the anger within the atmosphere.

"If I have to.... I WILL." He the growled, I shot my head up and soon glared at him.

"So what's next Xavier?! You're gonna keep me like this?!" I lost all my sense of self as I screamed out of anger.

He didn't speak a word and remained reformed the whole moment I lost it, he stared with those chilling eyes at me. "Yes."

I was without words to say, I never expected this... I never expected this from him. I wanted to say that he was being someone else, but I didn't really know him.

I didn't protest, I didn't stare back, I didn't even bother to think of anything, all I know is that I was trapped, trapped in my own doings.

---

Moment after moment, he would come, Take my tray of untouched food and leave with an expressionless face.

I wasn't trying to kill myself, I just lost all the appetite I could ever have.

But as the day turn gloomy and the sun faded into the darkness, I found myself worrying about my dad and grandma.

I must've gotten them worried sick, I couldn't even do anything, I got myself so deep into this shit that I feel like I'm drowning.

Tears then fell from my face and as felt lost in the pool of despair that this had let me to, I was in complete weakness. I huddled my knees to my chest as the shrill sound of the chains echoed.

"What have I done?" I cried out.

---

Ohh :(

What is happening? :O

What have you done Xavier?!

Vote!
Comment!
Like? :3

Bri: "help!"