Chapter 4 New

Xavier's POV

A crack of light hit my face like it was telling me to wake up attempting to get up I then felt a jolt of migraine.

I decided to lay back, looking around only then did I notice her, my mate sound asleep. Right beside me.

I tried to recall how I got in my mates bed but I was left blank for a minute. So instead I just stared at her as she slept

For many other people they would practically find this as boring to watch someone sleep, but to watch someone you love sleep is just fascinating.

She still looked as perfect as ever even asleep, as I let my fingers trace her pure face as gentle as possible, I then smiled. Knowing how thankful I am I could have this moment with her.

I engage my face to hers then stopped leaving only mere inches,realizing I just couldn't wake her, no matter how much I wanted to kiss her

So falling back I decided to lightly kiss the bridge of her nose. She moved a little and twitching her nose.

"I'm sorry mate but... I have to go." I whispered and by that I sneaked out a slid out the window.

Landing on the ground I then gave on last look then walked away.

Bea's POV

I woke up in sight of an empty bed. Blank and empty sheets...

Well that was a bit rude, he didn't even say thank you. Wow what a guy...

I at least deserve a thank you, but beyond the point is he didn't even have the guts to even face me.

As I rubbed my eyes and scratch my head, I slowly stood up. "What a jerk..." As I mentally cursed for even letting him in.

He couldn't even at least tell me his okay. I then thought he could be a thief! Or worse! A rapist!? Well it could explain why he's naked all the time.

Come on Bea you weren't raise to constantly judge people. But I still felt as if I was cheated on cause I really do have a million questions buzzing.

Pacing the floor I then heard a light knock "sweetie, may I come in?" As grandma's jolly tone came from behind the door.

"Uh-hmm... Yes of course" as I hesitated rushing to the door, quickly opening it.

"Sorry to disturb you dear." She then smiled as I gestured her to come in.

"No, not at all." I smiled weakly, "locking the door? Did you have company in which you didn't want to be disturb?" She then asked.

My eyes widen, how could she know I brought in a guy?! Did she see me? Oh no.... I'm so dead "uh-hm oh n-no, why would I have anyone in here?" Yes good Bea just play innocent.

Grandma gave me a laugh in reply "oh sweetie, I was just teasing." I then tried to ride along and gave my most awkward laugh

"Well just came up here to say breakfast is ready, come we must eat." As she pulled me out my room.

As we ate a peaceful breakfast and the comment conversations about how I slept. I couldn't stop but think how my grandmother could ever sense that I brought a man in the house when the fact that I knew everyone was asleep. Including her of course.

I let that question slide for now. "So Bea? Ready for your new school?"

"Yep. Uh I start next week right?" I then tried to convert my attention school matters.

"Yeah, oh don't forget-" I then new what he was going to say "No drinking, boys or late night parties I get it I'm not 14 dad" as I giggled

"Yes, why won't you let the girl be. She's old enough." As grandma hit my dads shoulder