Chapter 5 Charming...

Bea's POV

Why is he staring at me like I did something bad? It's like how my dad looks at me when I come home late or something. He couldn't stop glaring at me from the back of the class

"Miss Foster." As my teacher once a again breaking me from my daze

"Oh sorry... That's all..." As I walked to find a seat. There was only two seats left in class.

It was either the seat beside the shirtless jerk or beside Cullen.

I looked at both seats and of course who would be an idiot to take a seat to the sole person you hate as of this moment.

Sitting beside Cullen in front I felt a aura of anger and displease, which I didn't really mind.

After our class with Mrs. Jones. Which to my surprise she told us her name and could you believe it she's married. Well that's unexpected she looked around 20 or less but she's married well I guess you can't tell everyones story.

After class I grabbed my things. "Hey, wanna grab lunch?." Cullen asked

"Sure, I just got to drop some stuff at my locker." I said

"Want me to escort you?" He smiled, I felt flattered by the offer but I knew I could practically handle myself

"No, I'll just meet you at the cafeteria." I smiled at him

"Well okay, I'll be the handsome blonde waiting for you at the cafeteria." He then grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. He really never fails to make me blush.

He then walked out of class. I then grabbed the last of my books and headed to my locker, after I was on my way to the cafeteria.

I looked around every door and realized that the cafeteria wasn't here at the school building. As I stepped out I saw it was just across the schools building, funny the cafeteria was huge.

It was like a auditorium, I guess this schools cared for student's health so much.

As I was about to enter the cafeteria, a hand began to pull me to the back of the cafeteria.

Looking to the owner of the hand I saw the shirtless jerk.
I struggle from his grasp but it was no use, "let go!" But as if he didn't hear a thing he just continued until we reached the back of the cafeteria. Without a soul in sight. What is he planning?

I slightly felt afraid so I back up a few inches "w-what the hell do you want!" I screamed

"Shut up!" He then pulled me closer, I could feel his heat pressing to my body. The same heat I felt when he rescued me.

I then pushed him away from me "don't tell me to shut up! Just tell me why you dragged me here!"

"Stay away from Cullen." He said seriously, With a slight threat in his tone.

"And why would I do that?" I glared

"He will only harm you when he finds out-" he then paused "finds out what?!" I impatiently said.

"What you mean to me." He said as his eyes met mine. I could feel something passionate in his words. A mixture of misunderstanding and possession.

"What do I mean to you?" I said looking at him as if was searching for answers.

He didn't answer, which made me angry. Is he toying with me? "Wow, still no answer... Well mister jerk who saved me the other day then passed out at my backyard, then disappearing without a word." I said furiously.