Chapter 6 new bestie

Xavier's POV

"So? What's up?" As Liza cheerfully greeted us.

"Well I need you to do me a favor but first I should tell you a little secret." I then said stuffing my hands in my pocket.

"Well, sure I guess... What is it? Did you kill someone?" She said in a amused tone. Like really now.

"I found my mate." I said in a serious tone.

"What!? Oh my gosh like for real! This is sooo great! Like super duper amaz--" Jared then cut her off by covering her mouth.

"Shut it! We don't want anyone hearing this." As Jared slowly let go of Liza.

"B-but why?" She said all confused, an expected expression from her.

I sighed and looked at her "listen Liza, there's a reason why it's a secret... The reason why you can't tell everyone about me finally finding my mate."

"Well okay, could you kindly explain. Cause frankly I am not catching on." As she crossed her arms

"She's human." I said, after that her expression was only "ohhh." I could practically read her face like an open book.

"I know okay, but could you just please shut your mouth about this."

"Okay! Okay! I'll play along... But is that all you're gonna say to me?" Liza smirked

"Actually no." I said looking at her then looking at Jared.

"Well, he wants you to befriend his mate to keep her away from Cullen." Jared said to her

"Wait how the heck did Cullen come into the picture?" She said with a few exaggerated hand gestures.

I just looked at Jared knowing he would explain it all, he just nodded "well, Cullen kinda got friendly with her and now he feels as if Cullen is crossing boundaries."

"Okay, I get it... But does Cullen know that she's Xavier's mate?"

"No, no one should know about this... Especially him." I said feeling as if he is a large threat.

"Okay fine! I get it." She said holding her hands up in defense. "So how do I come into the picture?" She said smirking.

She may be annoying but still she has her intelligent side.

Jared smirked and tapped his chin "well we want you to befriend her to separate her from Cullen. ASAP."

"Well I guess I'm you girl then, chillax I got this." She said smiling

"ALL STUDENTS TO THE AUDITORIUM." A voice echoed throughout the halls.

"Well, I'm counting on you..." I said stepping up and heading to the auditorium with Jared.

Bea's POV

We walked our way to the auditorium silently, I felt a bit of awkwardness in the air.

I notice he stayed silent, a little bit out of character. He isn't the charming guy but the quiet one now.

I felt as if he was a bit uneasy, "hey, is there something wrong?"

"Nah... Just thinking about stuff." He just shrugged.

"Well, okay..." I smiled weakly.

As we entered the auditorium a girl with strawberry blonde hair approached us

"Hey, you're Bea. Right?" She said smiling

"Uh... Yeah." I said shyly

"Well! Finally! I've been looking for you everywhere" she then linked her arm with me. I was bit shocked cause I barely knew this girl.

She then looked at Cullen "you don't mind if I borrow her for a while?" She then frowned

"No, it's fine." He then smiled back.

"Great! So shall we." She then lead me to the back of the auditorium

"Wait, why did you bring me here? And who are you?" I said

"I'm Liza but now I really need your help." She then pleaded

"Help? B-but for what?" I then felt a bit nervous

"I need you to wear this" she then pulled me to a room where a dress was displayed

"Oh.. No" I murmured

----

Ohhhhhhh! Not really that long but I just really wanted to update every week just for you guys hahaha

Sooo any ideas? What do you think Liza's planning? Hmmmm :)

VOTE COMMENT LIKE :)

Bri xoxoxo