Chapter 10 friends

Bea's POV

"Oh my god!!" I could hear Liza scream as she ran towards me lying on the floor of broken glass.

"What the hell Jen?!" As Liza tried to help me up, she then sneered at the both of us "she deserves it."
"I'm fine." I said standing up straight even thou my hand was throbbing in pain, Liza then gave me a worried face.

"Oh come on? Are you really helping that low life." Jen said "Stop it Jen..." Liza said firmly.

"Hah? Stop me? Who the hell are you to tell me to stop! I do what I want." As she pushed Liza, I then glared at her.

"Wait just a minute." I said letting go of Liza's hand.
Jen just shot an eyebrow up "who the hell are you to bully Liza?"

"Guess you want more pain?" Jen approached me, oh no my hand is in pain already. I can't fight back like this.
"Jen, no!" Liza said coming in between us, Jen pushed her away then grabbed my shoulder she quickly push me against the wall.

As she had me where she wanted me. She then smiled "don't you dare get on my bad side, you bitch."

"I'm not afraid of you." I hissed, damn what am I doing?! This is not me, I shouldn't do this. But here I am doing what I feel is right.

"Oh really? Well meat sack have a taste of-" she then raised her hand and was attempting to slap me, until Liza grabbed her hand and shoved her away.

"Enough Jen!" Liza exclaimed. Jen smirked "wow, being tough are we now, Liza? You just hanged around this weirdo and now your all full of yourself."

"Jen enough..." Liza said. "Oh, okay fine I see how it is... But this isn't over." She then glared at me then turned on her heels.

And as she was about to exit out, she turned "FYI, that dress you modeled looks a lot better on me." Then finally left.

As the minute she left, Liza grabbed my hand "oh god, Bea, your hand it's-" I smiled "I'm fine, it's just a bunch of silly wounds, Liza." She remained silent in the same worried expression.

"Bea... I'm sorry I dragged you into this, I just didn't it would turn out to be-" I could feel that Liza had a massive tone to guilt in her words. It made me feel terrible to see her like this "no Liza, it's not your fault... I keep telling you, I'm fine. Stop worrying. Okay?"

She just nodded and smiled then told me I should go see a nurse to get the left fragment of glass out of my hand.
We got to the clinic with the nurse not pleased about my excuse as how I got shattered glass on my hand, but soon enough she stopped asking and just agreed on my excuse.

the nurse pulled out fragments of glass out my hand and then gently with a cotton ball dabbed some medicine on it then rapped it with bandages.

I begged her not to report us to the principle, luckily she then agreed and gave us a warning.

We then headed out of the clinic and to the locker room cause I haven't changed out of the lovely dress Liza made.

As I changed into my clothes "hey, Bea..." Liza trailed. After I pulled my head out of my shirt I replied "yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" She then looked at me, I then decided to sit next to her "sure, what's on your mind?"

"Why did you stick up for me like that?" I bit my button lip, thinking that I was surprise myself that I pulled it off. Cause I usually see those types of girls in movies and books but I never thought I could be like that.

"I just didn't want to see you like that, Liza... I just met you like less then five hours ago but you made me feel welcome. Like I have a new friend, cause me moving here is really scary... And knowing I barely know anyone is even more scary but thanks to your insane yet fun event I actually felt that I could be brave enough to do things I never thought I could." She then gave me a smile that warmed my heart. "Just like going against Jen?" Liza asked snorting, We broke into a giggle.

"Yeah, exactly." I said smiling.

----
Wahhhhhhh! Awww ain't they cute :3 well okiiieeee?

Not much Xavier action in this chapter :( well hehehehehe let's see in the next chapter !

Wonder what happened to our Blondie Cullen?

But I kinda feel that I should ship Liza and Bea hahaha I know its insane! But yay #BeaLi or #BeaZa? Hahaha lol oh GED! I think I had too much tea O_o ???

P.S: please excuse some of my grammar and words... I know I have my errors :)

LIKE LIKE LIKE
VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT!