Chapter 28 stop!

Bea's POV.

"Xavier...." I mumbled.

He turned and as if I was looking at beast; he growled with flaring blue eyes, but as he narrowed his eyes to me his expression softened and almost looked ashamed.

I still was in shocked about him violently punching Cullen in the face, but I couldn't tell wether to feel astonished that he still cared about me or feel angry about the fact that he's beating up my friend right now. I know, it's not the right time to think about this.

Xavier then stood up as he looked at me, splats of of Cullen's blood dripping from his face, I could see in his eyes how he pleaded that I forgive him, but as he tried to approach me, Cullen then stood up and tackled him to the ground, "Cullen! Don'-" before I could protest a hand covered my mouth and pulled me down.

I looked to see Liza, she looked at me, keeping an alarmed expression on her face.

"Don't. Bea. Just... Let them be." She firmly said.

I pulled her hand off me and looked at her furiously. "What! Why?! They're practically killing each other! I have to-" as I attempted to stand up she pulled me down by the shoulders.

"Have to What?! What the hell can you do?! His a wolf, what power do you have over them?" She looked at me with will full concern, I know it's dumb of me to think I could stop them but I can't just let this happen.

"Let go! We have to make them stop!" I pleaded, she grabbed hold of me. "Don't interfere! Once a human interferes it's big trouble!"

I looked at her not wanting to believe her but she was right, I read in a chapter that human interference may cause the elders to suspect something-- maybe even have Xavier in trial if something happens, especially towards me.

"B-but..." I muttered. I closed my eyes in pain, I can't just pretend that I didn't care.

"I need to stop this, it's my fault..." I stood up and jumped over the remaining shattered glass along the window frame.

"You can't stop him! Xavier will kill You!" She tried to follow me, but I didn't care I approached Xavier who was currently choking Cullen.

"Xavier..." I slowly stepped behind him, causing him to be a little startled, he growled at me yet I still reach out for him.

I looked at those eyes and I couldn't believe how I felt; I felt as if I knew him for centuries, I didn't think twice and just held his arm with both my hands, caressing a gentle touch making his eyes soften turning him back to the Xavier who once saved me. To the Xavier I knew.

"Shhh... Shhh... It's okay..." I whispered, why do I feel that I knew he wouldn't lay a finger on me, as if he had no intention of ever hurting me; I felt as if I knew him too well.

Yet it pains me to see him like this but I couldn't care if he was a beast; in my eyes he was just Xavier.

He began to kneel in front of me, letting Cullen go. Cullen looked shocked as Liza but I didn't pay them much attention, I held Xavier in my arms and gently brushing my hands along his face.

"You're not a monster, Xavier." I whispered, his eyes widen and slowly he place his head on my shoulder as I felt his hot breath leisurely in pace, by that I knew he was okay.

---

Xavier's POV

"What the hell just happened?"

"I-I don't know..." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"She got you to stop." Liza paced the floor, I didn't bother to look at her because personally I still couldn't believe this, Bea... She was able to stop me.

"Wait lets get this straight... She stopped you from your rampage?" Jared then leaned on the wall holding a beer in his hand.

"Yeah...." I said, solemnly confused. A human stopped me, a black wolf... an alpha.

"Damn, this girl never fails to astound me." I heard faint footsteps coming into the living room.

"--She really is something." Drake said, holding a bottle of liquor in his hand.

He then waved the bottle, as he tried to keep his body in balance, obviously he was drunk.

"May I just ask--" he then pointed his finger, trying to look like he's making a point.

"Have you marked her yet?" He said before swinging another gulp from his liquor.

"Drake!" Liza exclaimed, I was now glaring at Drake.

"Oh? Why? Is it a delicate topic?" He smirked, I then marched up to him and grabbed his collar.

"Shut the fuck up...." I hissed, he rolled his eyes and laughed in a drunk manner.

"I'm betting that you haven't even declared your love, oh how pitiful!" Drake then snicker, I pushed his against the wall but as I was choking him Jared pulled me back.

"Come on man, get a hold of yourself.... His not worth it." I looked at Drake furious but still I knew that he was right, I haven't even told her I liked her...

I shrugged Jared's hand and stomped my way upstairs, I made my way to my room and slammed the door.

I leaned on the closed door then soon I came to the point that all I wanted to do was run to Bea, I then fell onto the floor confused and for some reason in need of her.

***

"Bea!" I called out, I woke up in cold sweat as I breathed heavily, God I couldn't stop, this hunger must stop.

I checked my phone and saw that it was past midnight, and my wolf was so hungry.

I wanted to hold her, kiss her, make her mine but as I thought of her body against mine I remembered that day... The rain and mud... The kiss and regrets.

I remembered why I stayed away from her.

Why I had to stay away from her.

---

Update! Yayyyyy!

I apologize guys :( I was so busy with so many stuff XD but I'm back :D

Anyway?

What's gonna happen?

Thanks for all the support love you! Kissies ❤️

Excuse the mistakes hahaha I actually rushed this... So yah? :D

Bri: *stares at Drake.*
*Drake stares back."
*faints*
P.s : Drake is insanely hot btw. XD (well in my imagination he is.)