Chapter 9: The Lovers

The night was fresh as David and the others were on there way for a recovery mission.

Rebecca: Nanoants in your pants Julio?

Julio: No way?

Rebecca: Wakako's bitch right? Newby-boobs she stuck us with. Heard you're David's fan.

Julio: YEE YEE! Wha-Whadaya mean stuck with us?

Rebecca: Wow ya hear that you actually have fans now. Probably cause you got all swole.

David: Got iron?

Julio: Huh?

David: Carryin right?

Julio: Uh yeah. Got a lexington.

David: Pfft. Doesn't cut it. Peashooter like that won't dent Maelstrom metal.

  David pulls out a satara and hands it to Julio to better be able to perform in the field.

David: Try this one out.

Julio: Seriously choom? A Satara! Fuck me, Nova. Tech shotties man. Preem as hell.

  Julio mimicked the noises of cocking a gun and firing as he admired the new firearm, though Rebecca wasn't having it. Growing more irritated with each noise as she just kicked him over and over again telling him to shut up.

David: Just remember to stay behind me. And be smart, don't rush.

Julio: You mean you want me to take rear? Hey, I ain't no noob man.

Falco: Attention ladies. We're about a minute out now.

  The ride was relatively quiet for the remaining minute, until Julio finally noticed the person next to him. Not recognizing who they were until he whispered to the others.

Julio: Hey chooms. Who's the creepy quiet guy here. He hasn't said a word the whole ride.

  He points to the male in a long dark coat and a seemingly darker aura.

David: Oh yeah. You wouldn't recognize him without the helmet, but you might know his old name. He used to go by Hell Cat.

  Julio's jaw nearly dropped as he turned towards you, knowing David had no reason to lie, but also found it unbelievable. He's been sitting to the legendary Hell Cat all this time. While you've mostly been tuning out the conversation, thinking about everything that transpired in the past, and your current tasks.

  Once you arrived at the destination, you and the others preped your gar.

Rebecca: Oooo, someone's finally packing some iron? Guess you are more than just blades and claws.

Y/N: Not just one, but two.

  You take out two revolvers and spin them in your grasp.