Chapter 11: The Chariot

*Knock Knock*

  A woman with opens the door to meet your glowing eyes in the dark.

Kiwi: Oh, fuckin creepy much. Hey (Y/N).

Y/N: Kiwi I need your assistance.

  Kiwi squints her eyes a bit as she just steps to the side and invites you in.

Kiwi: What's up? Hardly see you visit anymore.

Y/N: Aww, I didn't think you cared. But I need help with a more skilled runner than me.

  You sit next to her on the couch, trying to avoid looking at her, well, bits.

Y/N: *cough* I need your help finding a runner.

Kiwi: Hmm, that makes two of you.

Y/N: Hmm?

Kiwi: Someone else came by, lookin to stop this runner as well. Already got a plan to ambush them.

Y/N: Really? Then what are we waiting for, let's get this runner and-

  Kiwi held up her finger to quiet you.

Kiwi: The person I'm doing this for has some bizz with Arasaka, so they hired me to personally help them with this. Just trust me on this, I'll call you, tell you if they're captured, then you can report back to Arasaka. My fixer will be sure to tell them you definitely were a big aid in their capture.

  Normally you would have asked why she was being so protective over this runner's identity to you, but you were just glad to make your job a bit easier. You sigh as your nose lightly begins to bleed. Falling a bit onto her as she is surprised at your sudden collapse. You rest your head on her shoulder as you just pull her in, surprising her a bit as you just pulled her in for a hug.

Y/N: Thank you so much Kiwi. You made my job a hell of a lot easier.

  Kiwi was a little uncomfortable with all the affection, but just lightly replied by lightly petting your head. 

Kiwi: I am gonna need the details though, just a bit more to work with to make this ambush a sure fire thing.

  You sleepily hand her a shard.

Y/N: All the details I got are on their. *yawn* So tired. Just let me rest a bit. I need to get back to work, then plan for a little meetup tomorrow.

Kiwi: Oh (Y/N). Sometimes you ride a line between to smart for this city, that it's scary. Or too sweet that it's just sad.

************************

Lucy: (̷̮̖̻̱͍̆͐̎͜Y̷̝͕͈͈̤̪̣̤̿̃̃̇͆̈́̋̓̚̚͝͠͠-̷̭̩͉̩̰͑̊̒̽͌̚Ỹ̶̢̢̧̛̛̙̘̱̗̤̙̰͓̰͖̩̏̋̄̕͘͜͝/̸̞̮̜̖̘͎̺͊͐͊̈́͗͑͐̓͊̔̽̽̀͆̔̒̑͘̕͝͠͝N̵̛̝̹̠͎̝̮͉̔̉̈́͐̓̚̚)̷̢̲͇̩̭̟͉̟̦̮͓̰̬̩̖͎͓̲̤͕̾͂̒̍̂̋̾ͅ ̴̢͇̙͙̺͈̬̯͍̙̱̼̏͝H̶̢̢͓̭̙̩͔̖̦̙̬̜̼̪͓͍͖̪͉͒̓̇-̸̃̈́́̄͌͌̒̊̒̈͜ḩ̶̡̢̤̲͍̰̼̝̒͋͒̋̇̑͒̈́̽̽̾͋͊̇̕͜e̶̳̲̩͐̃̑̏͝l̸̻̪͉̓̿͐̀p̸̛͇͕͈͍̥̜̭̰̽̋̽̈́̂͂̅̀̈́͗̈́́͐̉͌͘̕͘͘͝ ̶̡̡̛̬̬͇̲͓̥̭̫̩̗̼̱͉̥̰̟̮̐̉́̾͗̂̈́̀͑̾̉̇͋͌̍̈́̈́ͅͅm̸̡̧̧͔͚̭̣̗͉͈̯̦̼͚̮̦͆͋̒̃̒͛͆̿̿̀̇̿͐̆̀̈́͆̂̕͝͝͝ẽ̸̛̬͇̀͌̌͌̈́̔̄̋͑̕͘͝.̶̥̮͖͈̬̟̤̝͙̝̖̺̈́͂̅͘͝

//ERROR// //ERRORR// //ERROR//

Y/N: HUH?!?!?!

  Shooting up you notice the daylight in the unfamiliar space. You remembered going to Kiwi to ask about helping you capture some runner, and she said she'd handle it, along with her employer or whatever.

  A ringing is heard in your ear, waking you up to the rising sun the next day. You woke up in Kiwi's apartment as your mind was a bit hazey.

Douglas: Boy, you are needed.