Trust Fate and Time

Saturday - night of the Incident

"I can't believe her," Randy's voice echoed as punched a wall of an empty office in the gallery warehouse. He fumed as adrenaline coursed through his veins from the shooting and the near run in with the cops. While his body came off the high feeling of shooting, the betrayal of his mentee felt uneasy.

"What happened in the hotel?" Ramee asked as he closed the door behind him, knowing to stay back from his angered friend. He picked up Randy from the back entrance of Richman Hotel and drove straight to the gallery, which was only a couple of blocks away, before the cops had a chance to establish a perimeter. No one noticed a black Bugatti leaving the scene.

"It's done, my brudda. I killed the guy." Randy leaned against the sturdy desk and rubbed his red knuckles— anything to take his mind off the pleading gray eyes that told him to run. The stormy eyes that broke their complete trust that they worked so hard to build.

"Your name is all over the news. Something about attempted murder of Tommy." Ramee sat on a couch across from his best friend, prodding for answers as he scrolled through Twatter. His tone remained bored as he wasn't concerned about the injured gang leader.

"Yeah, that too." Randy's monotone answer caught Ramee's attention.

Ramee squinted his eyes, trying to understand the reasoning for the anger. Tommy T got injured but they took care of the stalker, which was the main concern, so who cared. Unless...

"Are you mad that Ray and Tommy made out? I thought you two weren't together." A devilish smile spread across Ramee's face when he noticed one of Randy's eyebrows twitch— a sign of his annoyance.

"We are not." Randy lifted his eyes to make eye contact with the Vulture, not afraid to challenge him.

"Then why are you so pissed that you are punching holes in my gallery?" Ramee smirked in an attempt to push Randy over the edge.

"She's working with the feds!"

"I wouldn't call Gunner a fed though, he is as corrupt as they come. April uses him all the time for her personal gain." Ramee brushed off invincible lint from his pants, not understanding the reasoning behind the anger.

"I don't care how corrupt he is! She knows how much I hate the cops. She knows that she shouldn't trust any of them." Randy slammed the table, causing Ramee to grimace from the loud sound. "I taught her better than that."

"Relax, brother. Let's not jump to conclusions. It all comes down to one question... Do you trust her?" Ramee finished brushing off his pants and raised an eyebrow at the Second in Command.

Did he trust her? He slowly breathed in and out to think rationally, staring at his red knuckles. One of the good qualities that he had, that made people seek him out, was to think rationally. However, he struggled to follow his own advice in the past.