Announcement

Hey everyone,
It's been 5 months now since I wrote the last author's note and also almost a year since really updated the last time and I'm incredibly sorry for all of that.
But lately I've been lacking inspiration and even though I know what I want to write in all the chapters, I can't manage to write a good chapter. I don't know why this keeps happening, maybe it's stress, problems, depression or just my laziness, but I'm going to put this story on hiatus. I won't delete it, in hope I someday start writing this again but I just can't write a proper story anymore.

I'm sorry.

I hope you all understand and won't be mad at me now because I know some of you really liked this story, even though I don't know why, and yeah I didn't wanna write this at first because I was scared to disappoint someone but you deserve to know what's going on. If you guys want to know what would have happened, you can message me on here or if you just wanna talk then you can do that too, I'm basically reading 5sos, Phan and Kellic fics on this page the whole time, unless I'm at school, so I'll be (hopefully) quick to answer soon.

I hope all of you have (or had) fun at their ROWYSO concert, mine is in 5 days and I'm really excited for it to be honest and if you want me to, I'm gonna say something about how it was on here.

The pics above are me at my SWS/PTV meet and greet two months ago, I remember telling you guys about it and thought I should share the pics. It was absolutely amazing to meet them (even though I was too nervous and awkward to ask if I could hug them) and Vic called me beautiful and asked for my name so that's pretty cool I guess.

I love you guys and again, I'm really sorry for not continuing for a while, it was always nice to talk to you in the comments and stuff, you all are great and I bet you're beautiful and just unique. Don't ever believe anything else.

Bye...

PS: sorry if this Author's note sucks lol