20 facts about me

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't an update, I'm having a lot of problems at the moment, so I decided to do a "20 facts about me" so you get to know me a little better.

Umm yeah here we go!

1. My name is Svea, I'm born 16th February 1999, and I live in a town near Hamburg in Germany.

2. I am depressed, suicidal and cutting, which is one of the reasons I don't update a lot because I'm either panicking because I can't cut or I'm just feeling bad.

3. I have social anxiety.

4. My favorite bands are 5sos (obviously), Emblem3, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, The Wanted (don't judge me, they are amazing and their texts are really meaningful), The Janoskians, Mayday Parade and yeah there aren't more that I would have to mention except One Direction but I don't really like them that much anymore :/

5. I am bisexual and have a crush on my best friend

6. I'm addicted to Skittles and Oreos.

7. I've been on three concerts by now, the first one being 1D on the TMH Tour in Hamburg, then some Acapella Band called Pentatonix and the third was 1D and 5sos in Dusseldorf.

8. I hate when people have a fake personality or just copy other people idk I feel like you always should be yourself because being you is fucking awesome.

9. I'm an Ashton girl.

10. I was a complete nerd before I got to know 5sos and actually could have just skipped one year but yeah, now I'm almost failing cause to concentration problems, depression and constant dreaming of 5sos.

11. The way Ashton feels in this story is based on what I feel including that demon and angel thing.

12. I love singing and writing and acting but I really suck at all of those things.

13. I have six other stories planned out called

-The Dare (Lashton)

-Social Anxiety (Mashton)

-Just another Cinderella story (Lashton)

-Close as Strangers (Cashton) with side of Muke

-Opposites attract (Malum) with side of Lashton

-20 letters to save you (Lashton/ Cashton)

14. I've got a heart mistake since my birth and had three surgeries since then.

15. I swear a lot.

16. I once promised myself to never drink alcohol or do drugs and I'm curious to know if I'll ever break that promise.

17. I care a lot about other people and worry really quickly so I sometimes seem really clingy but I'm just afraid to lose that person, I've lost so many friends.

18. My fave writers on Wattpad are:

-Larry_Lashton because she's just fabulous and I love all her stories.

-iCheeseYou because I just love her writing and whoever doesn't know her, go check her stories out, they are just perfect.

-Mashtons_Girl_ because oh my god "The Fault in Our Stars (Mashton )" was damn fucking amazing, whoever loves Mashton should read this story and also her other new stories.

-5SOS_Look_So_Perfect because she is the best smut writer EVER and her story "I just want to call you mine (Cashton)" is wonderful.

-hemmofanatic because fuck, Mean Boys and Mean Boys 2 are just the best, cutest and most unpredictable stories ever written.

19. I want to move to America after graduating to be as far as possible from my family.

20. I really really love you all and your comments make me smile so much, you guys are amazing!! <3

Well these were the facts, I'm hoping nobody will judge me because of anything and I am sorry for not updating much even though we're nearing the big drama.

I just have a lot of problems and my best friend is struggling with depression a lot in the last time too and it just breaks my heart since I can't really help her because she lives in Norway.

Sorry guys, I'm gonna try updating soon again. xx