Chapter 3

Calum's P.O.V

"And did you like that song?", I asked.

"I looovvved it! Wow Calum, it's so awesome", Luke screamed. I laughed.

"It was really good, Calum", Ashton also admitted and smiled.

"Wait, what would you two think if the three of us made a band?", I asked. This idea just popped into my head. I thought it would be amazing.

Luke really had a great voice and amazing guitar skills, I could be second singer and bassist and Ash was the best drummer I've ever heard. He was definitely better than Travis Barker.

"A band?", Ashton asked not believing that I just said that.

"Yeah, why not? I think everyone of us is very good and maybe we could try with that. Ash, do you also sing?", I explained.

"No, I never do. I'm awful."

"You said the same about the drumming. Just try, I bet you're good.", Luke tried to convince him.

The curly-haired boy was fighting with himself, I could see it made him feel uncomfortable but then he began to sing.

The song was called Ordinary People. I heard it before but couldn't remember who sang it.

He was amazing, his voice was higher than Luke's and I's but I liked it.

"Ash, don't ever say that you're bad at anything again. You're great.", Luke said. Ashton started to smile.

"Aww you have dimples!!", I screamed like a teenage girl.

Ashton giggled.

"Whoa, that sounded like a teenage girl. Sorry Cal, that giggle was way more teeny than your scream", Luke laughed.

I pouted.

"You're so mean", I said.

"I'm just saying the truth, but if you can't see the truth I feel like we'll have to tickle you. Ash, let's make him admit you're the better teenage girl!", Luke screamed and before I could protest the two blonde boys tickled me until I fell off the couch.

"Stop, please, I admit it", I laughed.

At this moment, Michael came in.

"Oh god, I'm in a room with three little gay boys.", he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on Michael. We're just having some fun as friends, not a threesome. Relax, we're all straight.", I said shaking my head about his stupidness. We were just being happy which is something he never is somehow. As the others started to nod slowly to what I said, Michael raised his eyebrow but believed us.

"Whatever, has someone seen my iPhone? I need it!", he said.

Nobody answered at first. Why the fuck should we know where his god damn phone is? If he loses or forgets it, it's his fault, not ours.

"We don't have it, sorry.", I said. The other two boys stayed quiet. I could tell they were afraid of him.

"Okay, I'll search for it now but if anyone of you stole it or even touched it, the fat faggot over there will get a new bruise."

Ashton immediately hid behind Luke, fear in his eyes. Poor boy.

"Aww little Ashy is afraid? You're such a wimp.", Michael laughed.

"Stop it Michael. You can't just always come in and scare everyone. Stop being so aggressive or I'll tell the principal. Don't you see you scare the hell out of him?", I tried to stop him. It was awful seeing Ashton like that, his whole body was shaking.