Chapter 4

Luke's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up very early. It was the first day of classes.

I slowly climbed out of my bed, making sure nobody wakes up and wanted to go to the bathroom. But something caught my eye.

Calum and Ashton were laying in Calum's bed together, the dark haired lad spooning Ashton and having his arms wrapped around him.

It broke my heart.

Yes, I completely fell in love with Calum Hood after only one day. Don't judge me.

I never fell in love that quick but he was so caring and damn hot. Like how he pulled off his shirt yesterday, revealing his Sixpack. Holy Shit.

But I thought Calum was 100% straight and Ashton too, like they said yesterday. I lied, I couldn't tell them that I was gay, not after Calum defended us three after Michael came in again.

When I flirted with the girls, I felt terrible. They have high hopes now, but I'll have to break every single ones heart. Girls just don't attract me.

After some time I noticed Calum woke up.

"Morning", he said a bit sleepy.

"Good morning Cal", I answered and wanted to escape that awkward situation.

"Hey Luke, don't think I'm in love with Ash or something. He was shaking like hell yesterday night and I just calmed him down. I could never be gay", he laughed.

Wow, the fact that he 'could never be gay' made me more down as I was before.

So I fell in love with a completely straight boy who's laughing about being gay. Perfect.

I laughed with him and then went to the bathroom. After closing the door, I leaned my back against it. Why do I always have to fall in love with the wrong boys? Calum was so gorgeous and stood up for everyone. He had a great character, was attractive and also really talented in playing guitar or bass guitar and singing. That dark-haired boy was just the boy of my dreams, I always dreamed of a boyfriend like this.

A knock on the door let me snap out of my daydreams.

"Luke? Please hurry up, we have to be at the cafeteria for breakfast in half an hour", Calum said. Oh my god, only his voice made me shiver.

One moment, this is ridiculous, isn't it? I can't be thinking like that about a boy I barely know. But...I did.

As I finally finished doing my hair and thinking about Calum in the bathroom, I opened the door to see that Calum was shirtless again. Oh Shit.

I caught myself staring at him, how could he be so damn sexy?

"Why are you always staring at me?", he asked.

"Umm, I didn't stare at you. Hey, Cal look that bird over there", I suddenly said trying to distract him. 'Look that bird over there?', I repeated in my head. Urgh, I was so stupid.

"Good morning boys", Ashton yawned and I was happier than ever that he just woke up in that awkward moment.

"How are you, Ash? Feeling better again?", Calum asked and sat down next to Ashton. The curly haired boy nodded.

"Will we wake Michael up or do we let him sleep and get detention because of missing breakfast and probably also first class?", Cal asked me.

"I don't know, he doesn't deserve help.", I said. I hated Michael so much.

"Wake him up please. He'll beat me up if he gets detention for coming late.", Ash whispered.

"Why are you so afraid of him?", I asked. "We'll be here for you"